X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who is #29? Looks like a goalkeeper

It's from today's training.

Comment

Katayoun 'Kat' Khosrowyar, has shared these pictures with Gol Bezan. This is her with the U19s national team. Follow her on instagram: kat.khosro for more.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
        Who is #29? Looks like a goalkeeper

It's from today's training.
        I still don't get why CQ loves Khanzadeh so much.

Comment

when will the list for friendlies be announced ? What do you guys expect ?
          Im thinking will see only one or two new names, as CQ seeks to cement his main team. Probably Hossein Hosseini, Majid Hosseini, Alipour, Moharrami are the 4 players that deserve a place. also I think PAG may be unavailable due to injury

I would like to see a 25 man squad of:

GK :Beiranvand,H. Hosseini, Mazaheri

DEF : Ghafouri, Moharrami, Montazeri, J.Hosseini, Cheshmi, M. Hosseini (if PAG is injured), Milad

MID :Hajsafi, Ezatolahi, Ahmadzadeh, Ebrahimi, Karimi, ARJ, Taremi, Ghoddos

FWD : Azmoun, Gucci, Ansarifard, Kaveh, Alipour

Other players that could be added : Torabi, Tabrizi, Amiri, Rezaeian, Sadeghian, Ansari, Mahini,

Comment

How certain is it that Hossein Hosseini will make it to the WC?

I wasn't sure at the start when he broke into SS first lineup but now I'd be shocked if he didnt make it.

Tbh I wouldn't even mind seeing him start for TM. Really rate his performances so far.

Comment

I feel like the 34 man squad this month will be something like:

GK: Rashid Mazaheri, Hossein Hosseini, Alireza Beiranvand, Amir Abedzadeh.

CB: Jalal Hosseini, Majid Hosseini, Morteza Pouraliganji, Rouzbeh Cheshmi, Pejman Montazeri, Mohammad Ansari.

FB: Ramin Rezaeian, Vouria Ghafouri, Milad Mohammadi, Saeid Aghaei, Sadegh Moharrami/Danial Mahini.

MF: Saeid Ezzatolahi, Ehsan Hajsafi, Ali Karimi, Ahmad Abdollahzadeh, Masoud Shojaei, Omid Ebrahimi, Kamal Kamyabinya, Soroush Rafiei.

W: Alireza Jahanbakhsh, Saman Ghoddos, Mehdi Taremi, Mehdi Torabi, Vahid Amiri, Payam Sadeghian.

FW: Karim Ansarifard, Sardar Azmoun, Kaveh Rezaei, Reza Ghoochannejhad, Ali Alipour.

Comment

Originally posted by greenguy4life View Post

CB: Jalal Hosseini, Majid Hosseini, Morteza Pouraliganji, Rouzbeh Cheshmi, Pejman Montazeri, Mohammad Ansari.

FB: Ramin Rezaeian, Vouria Ghafouri, Milad Mohammadi, Saeid Aghaei, Sadegh Moharrami/Danial Mahini.

MF: Saeid Ezzatolahi, Ehsan Hajsafi, Ali Karimi, Ahmad Abdollahzadeh, Masoud Shojaei, Omid Ebrahimi, Kamal Kamyabinya, Soroush Rafiei.

W: Alireza Jahanbakhsh, Saman Ghoddos, Mehdi Taremi, Mehdi Torabi, Vahid Amiri, Payam Sadeghian.

FW: Karim Ansarifard, Sardar Azmoun, Kaveh Rezaei, Reza Ghoochannejhad, Ali Alipour.
                Cannot think of a better squad, but I doubt seeing the likes of Alipour, Sadeghian, Rafiei and probably also Shojaei... :/ even though I would love to have them in TM.

Comment

In the end we go with one of our old jerseys and cover up the logo.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Shayan_91 View Post
                    Cannot think of a better squad, but I doubt seeing the likes of Alipour, Sadeghian, Rafiei and probably also Shojaei... :/ even though I would love to have them in TM.
                    Alipour and Shojaei will definitely be in the squad mate.

Sadeghian and Rafiei are the only ones I would agree that I love to see in but not sure if they are being considered.

Comment

100% accurate - don’t see anyone else but who you got invited

Comment

Originally posted by MR.ESTESNAII View Post
                        100% accurate - don’t see anyone else but who you got invited
                        Thanks man.

There are others like Akbar Imani, Farshad Ahmadzadeh, Akhbari, Morteza Tabrizi, Omid Noorafkan, Ali Gholizadeh, Sasan Ansari, Ehsan Pahlevan and Farshid Esmaeili. Not sure any of them will be called up.

Comment

Thanks man.

There are others like Akbar Imani, Farshad Ahmadzadeh, Akhbari, Morteza Tabrizi, Omid Noorafkan, Ali Gholizadeh, Sasan Ansari, Ehsan Pahlevan and Farshid Esmaeili. Not sure any of them will be called up.
                          I doubt it. Cause it’s not a time for us to test new players and with the crappy friendlies we got to stick to what we got.

Pretty much our starting line up is already set too. No surprises there besides goal keeper situation

Comment

To think CQ hasn't got a few surprises in store for us in the coming months would be foolish.

Comment

Payam Sadeghian.
                              Seriously? I really doubt it.

Comment

Alipour and Shojaei will definitely be in the squad mate.

Sadeghian and Rafiei are the only ones I would agree that I love to see in but not sure if they are being considered.
                                What about Shojaeian

Comment

Working...
                                X