Azmoun & Ezatolahi @ FC Rostov | 2015-2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sly View Post
    4 million for an Asian player? Actually I think they are rather telling others he's NOT for sale!
    If he had a Brazilian or Hispanic name no one would doubt the price.
    .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

Why doesn't he just put he's head down work hard and succeed with Rubin this season. He can only get better if he focuses on his game.
      "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
        Why doesn't he just put he's head down work hard and succeed with Rubin this season. He can only get better if he focuses on his game.
        Because the club would barely give him a chance to play even when he showed good performances.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
          Because the club would barely give him a chance to play even when he showed good performances.
          I doubt that. After having the kind of season he had last year. He has to be top two striker on this club. All he needs to do is perform well when he is on the pitch and Rubin will shop him. On the other hand if he keeps playing childish games no other club will come knocking. This is why Korean and Japanese players are ranked higher because they stay professional. Being professional is more important than being talented.
          "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by khodam View Post
            If he had a Brazilian or Hispanic name no one would doubt the price.
            Of course! Even if he had a Japanese or Korean name, it would probably be easier to sell him with that price. Unfortunately that's the reality when it comes to players from our part of the world.

Comment

Originally posted by Malavani View Post
              Well he won't accept anyway. IMO it won't be catastrophic if he stays one season with Rubin as he will be able to join any team he wants afterward and won't be obliged to sign a long term contract with a team like Rostov (that will certainly be the case if they buy him from Rubin)
              yea, sardar seems almost dangerously hung-up on playing for Berdieyev..!!?

i'd rather he stayed put in Rubin and finished his last year of contract than signing any longer than a 2 year contract with Rostov or elsewhere in Russia..!!

no doubt, the Best possible outcome would be for him to get Loaned back to Rostov for his last year too..!! but i highly doubt Rubin mgmt gonna play nice again this time around and loan him off all too cheaply..!!

btw
              it sounds like Rubin are somewhat rich and building a pretty solid team for next season..! they already have a awful deep squad of over 38 players and chasing after some more marquee signees..!!
              Well, with a whole host of players returning from loans, there will be no less than 38 first team players on the books. A number of these are returning from high profile loans in Western Europe and will be expected to depart on a permanent deal, including Yann M’Vila (Sunderland), Mubarak Wakaso (Las Palmas), Marko Livaja (Empoli) and Chris Mavinga (Stade de Reims). A source close to the club has confirmed to RFN that Rubin are indeed actively trying to sell both Mavinga and M’Vila. There are also domestic loanees, including Taras Burlak (Krylya Sovetov), who will not be joining Krylya permanently due to finances, and will rejoin the first team at Rubin, and Sardar Azmoun, the young Iranian who flourished with high flying Rostov. A lot of speculation revolves around his future, with Benfica being linked to signing him already this summer. Having seemingly burnt bridges at Rubin, Rostov and Kurban Berdyev will be desperate to retain his services, but the €7m price tag will be a stumbling block, and a move away from Rubin seems almost certain, although he has begun training with the squad this summer.
              cant really blame Azmoun for wanting outa there and especially so desiring a return back to his favored coach in Rostov with allure of EU football to boot for next season...!!
              this is especially a tough to navigate and kiri situation thats facing our golden boy this off season...!!
              a sit-out season n suspension from football is the absolute Worse thing that could happen to him at this juncture of his young, promising career and off course a loan back to Rostov is the Best..!! wish him the Best ...!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                yea, sardar seems almost dangerously hung-up on playing for Berdieyev..!!?

i'd rather he stayed put in Rubin and finished his last year of contract than signing any longer than a 2 year contract with Rostov or elsewhere in Russia..!!

no doubt, the Best possible outcome would be for him to get Loaned back to Rostov for his last year too..!! but i highly doubt Rubin mgmt gonna play nice again this time around and loan him off all too cheaply..!!

btw
                it sounds like Rubin are somewhat rich and building a pretty solid team for next season..! they already have a awful deep squad of over 38 players and chasing after some more marquee signees..!!

cant really blame Azmoun for wanting outa there and especially so desiring a return back to his favored coach in Rostov with allure of EU football to boot for next season...!!
                this is especially a tough to navigate and kiri situation thats facing our golden boy this off season...!!
                a sit-out season n suspension from football is the absolute Worse thing that could happen to him at this juncture of his young, promising career and off course a loan back to Rostov is the Best..!! wish him the Best ...!
                But what about CL? imagine him scoring in CL!!!

Comment

LOL are u kidding me? Their nr1 foraward is devic who was benched for Sardar when he was 19! Sardar is their nr 1 FW right now but with him being in abadan now and team in camp he's not making any more friends...

besides they have a new spanish coach since a week ago and sardar would have had a fresh start

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
                    LOL are u kidding me? Their nr1 foraward is devic who was benched for Sardar when he was 19! Sardar is their nr 1 FW right now but with him being in abadan now and team in camp he's not making any more friends...

besides they have a new spanish coach since a week ago and sardar would have had a fresh start
                    Wasn't that when Berdiev was still there?

Comment

Wasn't that when Berdiev was still there?
                      No.
                      Biladentnyov preferred portnyagin and kannunikov over azmoun

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                        No.
                        Biladentnyov preferred portnyagin and kannunikov over azmoun

kanu played on wing. portnagin yes mostly but he was on fire and was scoring and was playing for russia NT. Sardar started that season as nr.1 but portnagin was hotter when he came on and won the spot over azmoun fair and square even u agree on that

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
                          kanu played on wing. portnagin yes mostly but he was on fire and was scoring and was playing for russia NT. Sardar started that season as nr.1 but portnagin was hotter when he came on and won the spot over azmoun fair and square even u agree on that
                          I know. I never said it wasn't fair. Igor had a lucky season.

Comment

If Sardar is planning on leaving Rubin he should go to a winning club like Benfica and avoid mid table teams or lower. Benfica is a consistent team with good players and the fans are more patient than mid table teams like Everton.

Just look what happened to Gucci in Charlton, he did a few bad appearances and the fans started whining about it, even though the whole team was bad.

This clubs are good for him I think: Benfica (or a similar team), Spartak, Zenit, Rostov, or stay in Kazan for another season.

Comment

Sardar is bache naneh!! he will follow this turkman guy again at Rostov!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Real Madrid Fan View Post
                                Sardar is bache naneh!! he will follow this turkman guy again at Rostov!!
                                I agree that he is too attached but I also don't mind because
                                1) berdeyev is the one responsible for azmouns development for the most part.
                                2) berdeyev is a great coach.

Comment

Working...
                                X