Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ AZ Alkmaar | 2015 - 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
    Dejagha is still >>ARJ down either wings..!!
    but with Ashkan's form keep dipping down more and more in that shitthole and his injury prone traits, there sure will be plenty of chances for ARJ to feature in TM matches..!!
    btw
    good news
    https://www.az.nl/en/news/comfortabl...e/7?catid=1834

AZ Won their Europa game away comfortably so more chances for ARJ to feature in EU games coming up..!!
    johansson came on as a sub? I thought he was like the star player of the team? Was I wrong or was this game just a one time thing

Comment

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
      2 million euro transfer fee according to footballitarin
      that was the original asking price, but negotiations went on for weeks, so surely some discount was given by NEC in order to reach agreement..??

Comment

i am so happy can buy a nice az alkmar jersey, thier jersey look sick, also a 2 million move to a good dutch team, they came in 3rd last year, won it in 2008-2009

Comment

Jahanbakhsh was on Navad via Skype and said the transfer fee was in the region of 2 million which is quite a bit considering he was in his last year. Is this the highest transfer fee ever for an Iranian along with Ashkan's move to Fulham?
          چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
          We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Originally posted by Salar View Post
            Jahanbakhsh was on Navad via Skype and said the transfer fee was in the region of 2 million which is quite a bit considering he was in his last year. Is this the highest transfer fee ever for an Iranian along with Ashkan's move to Fulham?
            2 million is high, this is what happen when you stay in europe can play europa league and fight for the eredivisi title, they are a good team

Comment

khodaro shokr. finally an Iranian playing in a competitive European team. Make us proud brother.

Comment

Pounds or Euro..??

i think brighton was willing to part with 2mil Pounds..

my guess is that its closer to 1.5mil otherwise it wasn't gonna take so long negotiating it..!!?

Comment

Alireza, you have made one of the smartest choices. I am honestly so proud of him and his agent for not chasing the money and going for a route to provide a better future in his career. I woke up today to see these news and this has brought tears of joy to my eyes. I am so thankful and wish him the best on this new journey.

Comment

Alireza scoring 2 goals and receiving 1 assist against AZ. Felt that this video would be appropriate for the occasion

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ndd6_xl8P6o

Comment

Thank you NEC for helping develop our player, very excited to watch Ali reza on a stronger team. Great transfer I'm sure with his attitude and work ethic only good things will arise. Jahanbakhsh. Make us proud!!
                      --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                      --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                      ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                      --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                      ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Man if their Wikipedia page is correct for their squad, they are such a young team!
                        --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                        --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                        ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                        --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                        ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Daei was sold to hertha Berlin for 2.75 million euros. Nearly 16 years ago. !

Comment

what a deal for nec they got 2 million ,10 times what they paid for him

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                              what a deal for nec they got 2 million ,10 times what they paid for him
                              and many standout performances in their colors to boot..!!
                              lets hope they take a chance on another iranian youngster in near feature..!!
                              NEC are a classy organization and a fantastic first home for our youngsters to break into the top level EU football..!
                              i wish the club all the best..!! part of me still wishes he woulda stayed on another season at NEC and then make his move to a higher profile club than AZ..!!
                              I hope he settles in just as well in AZ and get along with coaches and AZ Fans, or things go south quick for him with 5 years contract hanging over his head..!!

Comment

I hope NEC is ok will still contribute to this thread. I know AJ has left NEC, but he is still in the Eredivisie.

NEC is ok, is there any chance that you secretly support AZ as well?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X