Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arat - 5 yr old phenom - gone to England? Liverpool?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
    Thank you
    This whole drama is because of how bee class and vile Iranians are online and the toxic things they say. Its not the first time, we saw the low class things our people did with MESSI & RONALDO in the 2 world cups we had to face them.
    What about with the model at the 2014 WC draw?? They cursed her out over what she wore because IRIB decided not to show the draw because of her.

SOME Iranians in Iran(especially younger ones) have never dealt with something like the free Internet/social media. They dont know the unspoken rules and etiquette yet. Its like when in the 1990s, the Internet in the US was the wild wild west.

The only platforms Iranians can express themselves(social media) are built on attention seeking like Instagram. Look at that poor girl Sahar who went through all that surgery.
    Its unhealthy.

Arats dad wants to use social media to usher his kid in. In today'a day and age clout means success. Is it the right strategy? Probably not.

I wouldn't blame Iranians for poor internet behavior but the systems put in place from letting Iranians mature socially especially regards to society/media.

Look at how much we regressed regards to the women in stadiums issue... back then...chadori's sitting next to women in Western clothing? No problem. Men, women, kids no problem.
    Now people are questioning how to properly transition women into stadiums saying that men are too aggressive and can't relate/ behave around women. Thats from lack of proper socialization/experience

Comment

By some of these Standards then there should be NO kid actors, singers, models, athletes or nothing. Every child is taken advantage of then.
      I think root of the problem is we dont have enough famous Iranians around the world, so the ones that do become famous, they go under magnifying glass and harassed. Americans or other places dont look at these things the way our people do and a lot of it is because we are always in other people's business and how they run their life.

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
        By some of these Standards then there should be NO kid actors, singers, models, athletes or nothing. Every child is taken advantage of then.
        I think root of the problem is we dont have enough famous Iranians around the world, so the ones that do become famous, they go under magnifying glass and harassed. Americans or other places dont look at these things the way our people do and a lot of it is because we are always in other people's business and how they run their life.
        How many kids do you see doing hypertrophy from the ages of one years old?

Comment

I hope this kid does not get burnt out before he even grows up. Who remembers the little hercules?
          IMHO his father is acting extremely selfish. This kid should be protected from public eye not become obssessed with fame at such a young age.
          By age 15, Sandrak continued to train five times a week, 90 minutes per session, and ate food more typical of other teens, like pizza. His live-in manager, Marco Garcia, helped to normalize his life, and produced Little Hercules in 3-D. Sandrak continued to make more movies, and devoted his time to raising awareness of childhood obesity.[2]
          Sandrak was reported in an Inside Edition interview in 2015, saying that he quit bodybuilding when he became bored with it and after his father was arrested and went to prison, and that he now does cardio exercises by doing chin-ups, stair climbing, and riding on his skateboard. He also said that he would like to become an engineer for NASA.
          Source Wiki
          هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
          نگاه میکنید.
          sigpic
          I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Looks like parents in Iran are copying Arat's dads in child exploitation.

https://www.instagram.com/arshamghazaghii/

How many more of these are we gonna see?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post

Does anyone know the state of protective services for children in Iran? This trend is not good.

Kids should excel at what they want to excel at. Not live out the dreams of their parents.

Comment

why would all these kids have long hair?

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                  Honestly, these little boys having long hair is probably the most disturbing thing to me. Jk, lol. For the longest time everyone thought Arat was a girl.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                    I firmly believe that it's due to the fact that if a girl does something, it'll go viral more than if a boy did it. At least, that was the case with Arat.

Honestly, I hope child protective services get involved. This is ridiculous. It's always been said that 14-15 year olds shouldn't necessarily do hard weightlifting since it might stunt their growth, let alone some 5-6 year old.

Comment

Arats dad is piece of shitt cant say that often enough, with this das arat wont go anywhere

Comment

Originally posted by Foolad Khuzestan View Post
                        Arats dad is piece of shitt cant say that often enough, with this das arat wont go anywhere
                        Actually, usually players With over involved dads are the ones who do make it. Just imagine If Arat had a typical laid back old school Iranian dad who couldn’t care less. What would the chances of becoming a footballer player in Iran? Very slim.

Arat’s dad’s video to Ali Karimi really turned me off. Not a fan of him at all. I do believe he is exploiting Arat. But on the other hand, I have no doubt that he truly loves him and wants the absolute best for him too.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                          As many a great person has said, "Never read the comments".

https://twitter.com/avoidcomments?lang=en
                          CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

There will be an instagram fight between these parents promoting “my son is better than your looser boy”.
                            “mine can lift weights”, “mine can do a scissor kick”, “mine can fly a fighter jet”, “mine is a living human calculator” etc etc...
                            The only bad thing is they will not say it like I said but in the same language and manner as Arat’s dad. Hope I am wrong.
                            CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Adesor Vafaseya View Post
                              That's pretty much the norm in every social media platform. Don't read the comments.

It's funny (and sad) that at some point it used to be because you could be anonymous and spew whatever you wanted, but now a days people spew hate even with their standard FB and Twitter accounts. It's amazing how the internet has brought out the worst in people. Now we have people who are having kids and right off the bat they start putting them on whatever platform to chase that 15 minute of fame.

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
                                That's pretty much the norm in every social media platform. Don't read the comments.

It's funny (and sad) that at some point it used to be because you could be anonymous and spew whatever you wanted, but now a days people spew hate even with their standard FB and Twitter accounts. It's amazing how the internet has brought out the worst in people. Now we have people who are having kids and right off the bat they start putting them on whatever platform to chase that 15 minute of fame.
                                I know a pregnant girl that has created an Instagram account and is posting on behalf of her unborn baby. lol

Comment

Working...
                                X