This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by amingp3 View Post
    It just amazes me that you're trying to blame it on CQ. You should point the fingers at GN and the rest all other coaches in IPL who can't train the players well enough. They're all under performing cause they train them terribly in IPL and that's why CQ needs to go on long camps. Neku was playing terribly in Esteghlal while he was in Iran and in TM he was excellent.
    I'm not blaming CQ. I'm just stating a fact. These players have been either with their clubs or TM for almost 2 years. And CQ put them under intensive training in the summer. So don't blame GN for not being able to use his players to the best of their abilities. They are tired.

Comment

Those were just rumors and not true.
      Regardless, I didn't get the feeling that all these clubs and national teams were very eager to get "one of the best coaches in the world".

Comment

Originally posted by clipsport View Post
        I'm not blaming CQ. I'm just stating a fact. These players have been either with their clubs or TM for almost 2 years. And CQ put them under intensive training in the summer. So don't blame GN for not being able to use his players to the best of their abilities. They are tired.
        He had to put them in an intensive training, otherwise they wouldn't have been able to keep up with argentinians for 90 minutes. In previous world cups our players would ran out of energy by 60th minutes. It's september already and WC was done 3 months ago. GN had enough time to train and recover the players but he just doesn't have the knowledge. It's simply a fact.

How about last season? Esteghlal's players under performed pretty much the whole season and they were not even training with CQ until the end of the season.

Iran has a bright future in terms of coaching and I hope guys like Hashemian, Mahdavikia, Majidi, Neku, Ando, Karimi take over and get rid of the same shitty coaches that sign with each club after the season's over.

Comment

He had to put them in an intensive training, otherwise they wouldn't have been able to keep up with argentinians for 90 minutes. In previous world cups our players would ran out of energy by 60th minutes. It's september already and WC was done 3 months ago. GN had enough time to train and recover the players but he just doesn't have the knowledge. It's simply a fact.

How about last season? Esteghlal's players under performed pretty much the whole season and they were not even training with CQ until the end of the season.

Iran has a bright future in terms of coaching and I hope guys like Hashemian, Mahdavikia, Majidi, Neku, Ando, Karimi take over and get rid of the same shitty coaches that sign with each club after the season's over.
          You are wrong. It has nothing to do with GN lack of knowledge as you would like to believe. Even Players in other countries are going though the same. In Iran it was just much more b/c of the intensity and length of the training.

And as far as last year, SS players were doing fine. The team only went downhill b/c they lost some of their key players. Jabbari, Majidi, Nekunam, Montazeri. Take any team and remove 4 of their key players. And see if they can still perform the same. Even then they were only 3 points away from winning the IPL.

Comment

Those were just rumors and not true.
            Mayelikohan: The newspapers from one year ago wrote that CQ have many offers from world class team like Man United, Tottenham, Aston Villa, Nigeria, Algeria, etc but we saw that even Gabon did not want CQ.

گابن هم کی روش را نخواست

در مورد کی روش یك سری آمار فنی به وزیر ارائه دادیم كه براساس واقعیت*ها بود. الان یك سری از سایت*ها هستند كه یك روز کی روش را به منچستر می*برند و یك روز دیگر به رئال اما آخرش دیدید كه گابن هم او را نخواست. تقریباً از یك سال و نیم پیش بود كه بحث تمدید قرارداد کی روش مطرح شد. دلیل این همه فشار برای بستن قرارداد با او چه بود؟ خب كارنامه هر كسی مشخص است، اگر كارنامه مربی خوب باشد طبعا با او قرارداد می*بندند. مگر در نقاط دیگر دنیا مربیان را مردم انتخاب می*كنند. یا خبرنگاران انتخاب می*كنند؟ همه جای دنیا افرادی متخصص هستند كه عملكرد مربی را با توجه به امكاناتی كه در اختیار او بوده بررسی می*كنند. اگر خوب بوده با او تمدید می*كنند و در غیر این صورت با مربی دیگری وارد مذاكره می*شوند. بعد از جام*جهانی* وضعیت مربی همه تیم*ها مشخص شد به غیر از تیم*ملی ما. اخیراً هم كه می*گویند آقای کی روش از همان بدو تولد ایران را دوست داشته و به همین خاطر جایی نرفته است.

Comment

These guys are right we need to fire Queiroz and appoint GN in his position right now. With GN at the helm we can get rid of a nonsense portugal camp and play top teams like rah ahan, naft masjedsoleyman, and shahrdari borujerd in an iran camp,instead of terrible Benfica. If we are lucky GN will even use his networks to schedule a friendly against ISIS all stars

Comment

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
                These guys are right we need to fire Queiroz and appoint GN in his position right now. With GN at the helm we can get rid of a nonsense portugal camp and play top teams like rah ahan, naft masjedsoleyman, and shahrdari borujerd in an iran camp,instead of terrible Benfica. If we are lucky GN will even use his networks to schedule a friendly against ISIS all stars
                This was gold. Thank you.

Comment

Re: TM-News-

NO

YES (Every single game when he was under contract)

I don't get it.
                  You must not have been following the news then. Even on Rahmati's own site he says GN didn't want him any longer.

http://seyedmehdirahmati.com/page-46820.htm

Also, what you said makes no sense. When Rahmati was in CQ's squad he played, when CQ didn't want him, he wasn't in the squad anymore.

When GN copied CQ, he didn't want Rahmati anymore and didn't include him in his squad. So it took GN a little longer to figure things out, but in the end he copied CQ.
                  راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Lol, just realized if CQ actually copied GN, we would've seen Omranzadeh sub in late as a forward!

Comment

Originally posted by rugs View Post
                      You must not have been following the news then. Even on Rahmati's own site he says GN didn't want him any longer.

http://seyedmehdirahmati.com/page-46820.htm

Also, what you said makes no sense. When Rahmati was in CQ's squad he played, when CQ didn't want him, he wasn't in the squad anymore.

When GN copied CQ, he didn't want Rahmati anymore and didn't include him in his squad. So it took GN a little longer to figure things out, but in the end he copied CQ.
                      Rahmati's contract expired and he was not resigned by SS. This is very normal in football. You make it sound like GN threw Rahmati out of training and the team mid-season.

Btw, Rahmati is the best GK in Iran right now. And yes he is better than Haghighi. But I'm sure you have a different opinion. I really could care less though. I'm not gonna go back and forth with you forever.

Comment

Re: TM-News-

Rahmati's contract expired and he was not resigned by SS. This is very normal in football. You make it sound like GN threw Rahmati out of training and the team mid-season.

Btw, Rahmati is the best GK in Iran right now. And yes he is better than Haghighi. But I'm sure you have a different opinion. I really could care less though. I'm not gonna go back and forth with you forever.
                        And GN didn't want Rahmati anymore so he wasn't resigned. Just like how Rahmati's services for TM were no longer needed.

Good call be GN to copy CQ.

Comment

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
                          IMO Iran National team is much classier to play against any Portuguese or South African clubs.
                          I prefer Iran National team plays against Iranian clubs (our own clubs) than playing against foreign clubs.
                          IMO it is stupid Iran plays against foreign clubs. CQ must know that. Have you ever seen that Japan, Korea, Australia plays against club teams? No, if yes it rarely happen. CQ is making our team like club. He does not even want to use Fifa days. (He rejected Russia and Chile offers)

Comment

AW: TM-News-

Everyone now think we are club team. Very problematic.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
                              Everyone now think we are club team. Very problematic.
                              IMO, this comment was like a gold. Instead of playing against clubs, we could use Fifa days to play against teams like New Zealand, Armenia, Finland, Ireland, Australia, etc. This is much better.

Believe me I feel bad when I see our national team plays against foreign club and this is something none of good Asian national teams do regularly unlike us. Dar Shakhsiat va shane Iran NT nist ke hamishe ba teama bashgahi bazi kone and CQ never have done that with Portugal but who cares about this here? Not many people.

Comment

Originally posted by K. Nader View Post
                                This was gold. Thank you.
                                I never thought you will be proud if Iran NT play against Portuguese or South African clubs like Benfica. Iran national team can not play against itself. There are not 2 senior Iran NT. That is why I believe It is ok if we play against Iranian clubs that they do not have famous foreign players like Naft Tehran, etc.

Now If Iran wants to play against any team from Portugal it must be just their senior team. Our clubs must play against teams like Benfica. Iran NT must be classier than playing against clubs regularly. Do you see that Korea, Japan, Australia play against clubs regularly? No. That is not in shakhsiat va shane Iran NT to play against club teams.

Comment

Working...
                                X