Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reza Asadi is actually very good, a solid backup for Ezatolahi

Comment

Iman Salimi, Reza Asadi, Mohammad Naderi, Mohammad Karimi, Danial Esmaeilifar and Mehrdad Mohammadi have the potential to break into the first team.

Surprised there's no Mehdi Mehdipour and Mohammad Daneshgar. But overall I like it. No Khalilzadeh which is great.

Comment

B squads are good for getting used to a setup and for Wilmots to see the standard of players at the peripheries of the A-squad (of 23). Last B fixture we had was 5 years ago.

Comment

I don't understand why some people are freaking out. This is an interesting and young list and also Wilmots needs to do this.

Comment

Possible positions for invitation

Mazaheri/Gohari/Amini

Danialifar/ Shiri -----Salimi/Moradmand------Yazdani/Ansari-----Naderi/Aghaei

A.Karimi/Abdollahzadeh-----Asadi/Karimi

M.Karimi/Rezavand----Vasei/Mohebi---- Mohammadi/Aliyari

Moghanlo/Ranjbari
            Last edited by St_Mark; 07-08-2019, 06:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
              Possible positions for invitation

Mazaheri/Gohari/Amini

Danialifar/ Shiri -----Salimi/Moradmand------Yazdani/Ansari-----Naderi/Aghaei

A.Karimi/Abdollahzadeh-----Asadi/Karimi

M.Karimi/Rezavand----Vasei/Mohebi---- Mohammadi/Aliyari

Moghanlo/Ranjbari
              I'd go with this

Comment

Originally posted by greenguy4life View Post
                I'd go with this
                looks good.
                Asadi & Rezavand ==> Esteghlal

Comment

looks good.
                  Asadi & Rezavand ==> Esteghlal
                  Defence and midfield are pretty strong. Salimi-Yazdani is very solid. Don't want to see Ansari play. Not that impressed with Moradmand either when I've seen him.

I like the full backs he's called up and the young wingers.

Ranjbari & Moghanlou were top goalscorers of Azadegan last season with 15 goals each. Both fairly young and strong physiques. Not that they'll break into team melli but it's a good scouting opportunity for teams in PGPL.

Comment

Defence and midfield are pretty strong. Salimi-Yazdani is very solid. Don't want to see Ansari play. Not that impressed with Moradmand either when I've seen him.

I like the full backs he's called up and the young wingers.

Ranjbari & Moghanlou were top goalscorers of Azadegan last season with 15 goals each. Both fairly young and strong physiques. Not that they'll break into team melli but it's a good scouting opportunity for teams in PGPL.

U23 Defense is not that strong , so let's see what these two forwards do against them.

Janmaleki & Dorreh are out due to Injuries hense more likely Arta_ Shariati will start

U23 D line

Aghajanpour/ Jalali-----Shariati/Gholami---Arta/Mohammadi---Moslemipur/Razaghmanesh

Comment

U23 Defense is not that strong , so let's see what these two forwards do against them.

Janmaleki & Dorreh are out due to Injuries hense more likely Arta_ Shariati will start

U23 D line

Aghajanpour/ Jalali-----Shariati/Gholami---Arta/Mohammadi---Moslemipur/Razaghmanesh
                      I'd rather Shariati-Gholami. Can you please post the U23 squad too?

Comment

I'd rather Shariati-Gholami. Can you please post the U23 squad too?
                        Arta is U23 CB starter.

1 Mohammad Aghajanpour Padideh D
                        2 Alireza Arta Mes Kerman D
                        3 Mohammad Reza Azadi Tractorsazi FW
                        4 Nader Mohammadi Peykan Teh D
                        5 Meraj Esmaeili zobahan GK
                        6 Mehdi Ghaedi Esteghlal Teh FW
                        7 Aref Gholami Foulad D
                        8 Amir Hossein Hosseinzadeh Saipa MF
                        9 Reza Jabireh Sanat Naft FW
                        10 Abolfazl Jalali Saipa D
                        11 Mohammad Khodabandelo Peykan Teh MF
                        12 Mohammads Khoram Hosseini Mashinsazi MF
                        13 Mohammad Mehdi Mehdikhani Padideh FW
                        14 Nima Mirzazad Nasaji GK
                        15 Mohammad Moslemipour Sepahan D
                        16 Vahid Namdari Foulad MF
                        17 Sina Khadempour Esteghlal D
                        18 Abolfazl Rezaghpour Peykan Teh MF
                        19 Amir Roostaei Peykan Teh FW
                        20 M.Amin Asadi Perspolis FW
                        21 Esmaeil Babaei Fajr Sepasi D
                        22 Ramin Dawoodi Esteghlal Khuz MF
                        23 Reza Shekari Perspolis MF
                        24 Sina Zamehran Padideh MF
                        25 Reza Jafari Saipa FW
                        26 Reza Azari Esteghlal MF
                        27 Mehdi Mamizadeh Niroye Zamini MF
                        28 Mehdi Norollahi Esteghlal Teh GK
                        29 Hossein Pourhamidi Esteghlal Khuz GK
                        30 Taha Shariati Saipa D

Last time officially U23 playerd

Saki-Mohammadkhani-Shekari-Noorafkan-Roostaei-Arta-Zamehran-Jobeireh- Moslemipour-Esmaeili-Ghaedi

Last time Delfi & Sayadmanesh played with U23

Nooorafkan-Arta-Dorreh-Esmaeili-Zamehran-Delfi
                        Sayadmanesh-Hosseinzadeh-Namdari-Jalali-Ghaedi

Last time Majidi selected U23

A & B

(A) Taherkhani- Asadi- Hashemi - Shariati - Dorreh - Darvishvand
                        Dawoodi - Ghazipour - Mamizadeh -Ahmadvand - Mojallali mehr

(B)Abbasi - Rahman Jafari - Mohammadyari -Abbasi - Babaeii- Janmaleki
                        Azari- Jafari - Sefid Chaghaei- Karimzadeh- Abbasian
                        Last edited by St_Mark; 07-08-2019, 08:18 AM.

Comment

He has asked TM Committee to invite top Goal scorers of lower league. Apparently this is one criterion for consideration , He did invite Alipour for the same reason
                          But Alipour doesn't play in the lower league. How can top scorers in a weak league be useful for TM?

Comment

Hmmmm interesting. I honestly know less than half of these guys. However in all fariness I have not been following our football that closely either in the past year.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                              But Alipour doesn't play in the lower league. How can top scorers in a weak league be useful for TM?
                              Exactly, You are correct. Logic behind selection was to invite top scorer of the leagues. At least he has seen two games of Alipour ( Vs Sepahan & Damash) but neither him nor Hashemian seen Moghanlo & Ranjbar. It's weird to invite players to the national team without watch their matches.

Do you think these two players could have been invited to TM if they were playing in PGL clubs for example Peykan or Nasaji?
                              Not only they would have not been starter for their team to score many goals as in lower league, but they would have not been considered for TM. It's as a result of flawed logic to ask to include top scorer of lower league and not the best players of lower league if intention was to somehow motivate lower league players.
                              Quality players from lower league almost all move to PGL clubs where competition is in higher level and hope to shine and be noticed, there were not much demand for the two from PGL clubs.

We are now past the stage , let's hope they do well and prove us wrong.

Comment

Guys, he didn't invite anyone of the matches vs Syria and SK, so no surprise Alipour isn't there, as none of other IPL players of the first call are in this list, this is the occasion to see some other players, he pretty invited whoever who deserved it, in case of Daneshgar both Salmi and Yazdani had much better season, and even though i agree with Mehdikhabi missing the list but we have too much depth on wingers. Also the match vs U23 is an occasion to see Shekari, Taha, Mehdikhani and few others.

Comment

Working...
                                X