This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NFL View Post
    Carlos speaks again, and shits on Iranians again!
    I read these messages and I think, maybe as a nation we deserve Branko, Mayeli Kohan, Ghalenoi and these kinds of folk.

This is surreal.

Comment

Esteghlal’s coach , Schaffer told the Iranian Media today that just like Kashima,
      Japan will win the Asian Cup as they are clearly the best team in Asia !!!!!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
          I read these messages and I think, maybe as a nation we deserve Branko, Mayeli Kohan, Ghalenoi and these kinds of folk.

This is surreal.
          When a country with high unemployment like Iran does, people have nothing better else to do than sit on social media and start random drama like this.. Iranians, gossip, and arguments go hand in hand.

Comment

Queiroz baraye sare in footballam ziade. People will appreciate him more and more once he leaves. The guy is so detail-oriented person.

Comment

Not TM related but Dadkan shit again at the whole system:
              https://www.varzesh3.com/news/158074...4-%DB%8C%DA%A9

Comment

^^^
                People love him for not taking any shit from anyone. All other federations sportsmen and women are coming out praising him for what he’s done for football and would love to have someone like him on board.

Nothing will stop the hashie they make for him, those that do, they just don’t want to see TM lift the trophy.

CQ is more Iranian than most of these calling themselves Iranian. Like his name suggests he has Persian blood running through his veins!

On UAE, I wouldn’t put it past them that it was done deliberately - what they have to consider though is that in CQ we have a man with a global voice, this is not some random vatani coach that would zip it, he will voice his displeasure and people will hear about UAE antics. They will have to stop it
                sigpic
                Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                  Not TM related but Dadkan shit again at the whole system:
                  https://www.varzesh3.com/news/158074...4-%DB%8C%DA%A9
                  And people would crap on him because he has a beard and was religious, yet they don't know he was always a religious dude (even in the 70s).

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                    Queiroz baraye sare in footballam ziade. People will appreciate him more and more once he leaves. The guy is so detail-oriented person.
                    Amen. It is all in the details!

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
                      Chera chert migi? Koja bi ehterami be mardome Iran kard?
                      says the man who claimed that if Qatar TV decided to televise Iran-Qatar game, then Branko must have had something to do with it!!!
                      with that bogus claim, you are never in a position to call someone else's post "chert".

but FYI, chert o Carlos dareh migeh, na man. maybe you don't understand Farsi or you just pretending to be asleep and therefore choosing not to wake up!

but for those who can't read Farsi, our coach claims (in Dubai) that "80% of Iranian People were afraid of playing Bahrain" when he arrived!
                      I wonder where and how he conducted his poll to come up with the 80%!! saying that is "shitting on Iranians". obviously Not to you and some of the worshipers, but to me it is!

maybe you and the few CQ worshipers here were afraid of bahrain before CQ came to Iran, but I don't know anyone in Iran or any Iranian outside of Iran who has ever been "AFRAID" of playing anybody in Asia.

but even more importantly, I like to know why and how a world class coach feels the need to shit on everybody from Vazeer and IFF, to former players, current players, coaches and all the way to the boogh-chi every chance he gets! even on the eve of an important tournament? how does this comment help us defeat anybody in this tournament even if it were true (which is not)? obviously it doesn't. but why does he do that and keep doing that?? Self glorification is the only thing that can explain that!

now, please continue with your cherto pert.........

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post

This is surreal.
                        doctor, you forgot to mention how Branko destroyed Mobali's, Borhani's and Kazemian's footballing career in this post!
                        is everything alright?

Comment

First practice session in Abu Dhabi (UAE):

Comment

Originally posted by NFL View Post
                            says the man who claimed that if Qatar TV decided to televise Iran-Qatar game, then Branko must have had something to do with it!!!
                            with that bogus claim, you are never in a position to call someone else's post "chert".

but FYI, chert o Carlos dareh migeh, na man. maybe you don't understand Farsi or you just pretending to be asleep and therefore choosing not to wake up!

but for those who can't read Farsi, our coach claims (in Dubai) that "80% of Iranian People were afraid of playing Bahrain" when he arrived!
                            I wonder where and how he conducted his poll to come up with the 80%!! saying that is "shitting on Iranians". obviously Not to you and some of the worshipers, but to me it is!

maybe you and the few CQ worshipers here were afraid of bahrain before CQ came to Iran, but I don't know anyone in Iran or any Iranian outside of Iran who has ever been "AFRAID" of playing anybody in Asia.

but even more importantly, I like to know why and how a world class coach feels the need to shit on everybody from Vazeer and IFF, to former players, current players, coaches and all the way to the boogh-chi every chance he gets! even on the eve of an important tournament? how does this comment help us defeat anybody in this tournament even if it were true (which is not)? obviously it doesn't. but why does he do that and keep doing that?? Self glorification is the only thing that can explain that!

now, please continue with your cherto pert.........
                            CQ is absolutely right. Before his tenure, Iran could barely beat Bahrain. You are either too young to remember, or not appreciative enough. There is no third option.

Comment

Nice training facilities!

Comment

Prior to CQ, teams like North Korea would make it to the WC ahead of us. Let that sink in and appreciate what CQ has done for us.
                                "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Working...
                                X