This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
    Korean FA made a very incendiary and revenge seeking video to advertise the match.
    It was deleted shortly after.
    Apparently they're still really upset about the losses to TM and even consider a late spring friendly as important.
    BABA AZ TARSESHOONEH!

Btw anyone have the clip...?

Comment

Korean FA made a very incendiary and revenge seeking video to advertise the match.
      Apparently they're still really upset about the losses to TM and even consider a late spring friendly as important.
      Here is a tweet about that:

https://twitter.com/realstevescores/...26269591363584

Comment

قلی زاده و فرمانی امروز با انتشار پست مشترکی از برگزاری مراسم ازدواج خود خبر دادند تا رسما به جرگه متاهلین بپیوندند.

Yas
        Ali
        Last edited by St_Mark; 06-10-2019, 09:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by happydoggo View Post
          Honestly as a South Korean Fan i would be dead silent when facing Iran. We defeat them 4 Times in a Raw! Moreover we saved their a.. when we played Syria and gave them the opportunity to defeat Germany in WC. If they would be in our position back in WCQ 2018 i can imagine that they would play a B-Team and loose to Syria just to destroy our qualification hopes. Never forget how hard they played us when they were already qualified back in WCQ 2010 and 2014. Hopefully we can defeat them ones more.
          But for the future we really need to look for other opponents. As i mentioned before Australia and Japan are nice options in Asia. Also Qatar became a tough opponent.
          Lets pray that in this Qualification Campaign we are going to avoid annoying South Korea, Syria and Uzbekistan. Japan, Australia, Iraq instead would be exciting.

Comment

Originally posted by Philosophy_King View Post
            Honestly as a South Korean Fan i would be dead silent when facing Iran. We defeat them 4 Times in a Raw! Moreover we saved their a.. when we played Syria and gave them the opportunity to defeat Germany in WC. If they would be in our position back in WCQ 2018 i can imagine that they would play a B-Team and loose to Syria just to destroy our qualification hopes. Never forget how hard they played us when they were already qualified back in WCQ 2010 and 2014. Hopefully we can defeat them ones more.
            But for the future we really need to look for other opponents. As i mentioned before Australia and Japan are nice options in Asia. Also Qatar became a tough opponent.
            Lets pray that in this Qualification Campaign we are going to avoid annoying South Korea, Syria and Uzbekistan. Japan, Australia, Iraq instead would be exciting.
            Agree with all except facing Iraq...that matchup is always testy

Comment

I also hope we meet Australia and Japan in the coming qualifiers. Screw Iraq and Saudi Arabia though!
              But lets win against the Koreans tomorrow first 🇮🇷

Comment

Lol not only is KFA classless but is their coach. You're calling up Son who just played god knows how many games? Apparently hes crying a few injuries since Champs League semis. You trying to injure him to get back at Iran in a FRIENDLY.

While Azmoun, Dejagah, and Ghoddos are rested due to having playing many games/minor injuries not to linger.

Not like Son has had much success against Iran though. Hope for a fair and competitive game and not stupid fights.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                  I am
                  Trying not to create Hashieh and open can of worms.
                  Seriously agha this is not the first time you mention Markar like this - you can't open a can of worms, then talk about not opening a can of worms dude! Despite all your fantastic contributions to the forum, and being a highly respected member. It's just an incongruity which confuses people.

Last time you ignored us when we questioned you about your negative statement regarding Markar, but you're saying it again! Hoorad clearly seems happy with that, but its really bewildering for the rest of us.

There is place/time for everything.
                  Don't enjoy upsetting others..
                  If there is a time and place for telling us why Markar is a bad influence on TM (or are we just meant to accept that without questioning?) then now is the time. We are far away from tournaments, it's the time to know what has happened, if something has happened.

Comment

[QUOTE=St_Mark;2643182]
                    Originally posted by Sly View Post
                    St_Mark jan, just out of curiosity, how come you like him or Nekounam to join TM staff but not Markar who has actually worked as an assistant coach and can only add to his mountain of experience?!
                    Imagine what Markar, who's worked with 2 different professional coaches for a long time, could brig to Iran's football.[/QUOTE

I am
                    Trying not to create Hashieh and open can of worms.
                    There is place/time for everything.
                    Don't enjoy upsetting others.
                    you mention hashieh, but the two you mentioned, particularly nekounam, have shown that they are not free from this matter.

Nekounam, im not sure what his status of getting paid was, maybe he didnt feel he wasnt getting paid enough as assistant, but regardless, it seemed like CQ himself got rid of him. His actions in the qatar game were ridiculous and overall I feel he just has too much ego to be an assistant. Plus he is getting paid far more handsomely coaching foolad.

I think our assistants should be more lowkey people who will avoid all hashieh and vahid fits perfectly in that category, as does markar. Not to mention, with his UEFA A license, and experience under CQ where he was essentially his right hand man along with Oceano (some matches we even saw markar doing most of the communication to guys on the field), he is more than qualified for such a position. Him and Vahid would be a great combo to learn from another good euro coach, give him insight to iranian psyche, and markar in particular can provide insight to previous experiences in qualifiers,big games, etc, good and bad. In the process two young,understated, hardworking, qualified people get additional experience to further their own careers and help iranian football in the future.

Comment

^ Agree with everything you said. Markar is a consummate professional and will be a great contribution to Wylmots technical team.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                        St_Mark jan, just out of curiosity, how come you like him or Nekounam to join TM staff but not Markar who has actually worked as an assistant coach and can only add to his mountain of experience?!

Imagine what Markar, who's worked with 2 different professional coaches for a long time, could brig to Iran's football.
                        As much as I like Markar, He already had 8 years with CQ. He shouldn't be a career assistant coach. He should venture out get some head coaching experience. I don't know what king of coaching license he has. It would even be better if he would reach out to CQ and see if he can hook him up with a assistant coaching job in Portugal or another European country

Comment

iI loved it. So unprofessional from generally polite asians. Koonshoon bad joor sookhteh!

Comment

تاج اعلام کرد؛

دیدار احتمالی
                            ایران - ژاپن

در شهریورماه

مهدی تاج، رئیس فدراسیون فوتبال از برگزاری احتمالی دیدار دوستانه تیم*های ملی ایران و ژاپن در شهریورماه خبر داد.

Comment

علیرضا بیرانوند،احسان حاج صفی،مرتضی پورعلی گنجی،محمد حسین کنعانی زادگان،میلاد محمدی،امید ابراهیمی،کریم* انصاری فرد،علیرضا جهانبخش،مهدی ترابی،رامین رضاییان و مهدی طارمی

Comment

علیرضا بیرانوند،احسان حاج صفی،مرتضی پورعلی گنجی،محمد حسین کنعانی زادگان،میلاد محمدی،امید ابراهیمی،کریم* انصاری فرد،علیرضا جهانبخش،مهدی ترابی،رامین رضاییان و مهدی طارمی
                                Translation:

Beiranvand, Hajsafi, Pouraliganji, Kanaanizadegan, Mohammadi, Ebrahimi, Ansarifard, Jahanbakhsh, Torabi, Rezaeian, Taremi

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X