No announcement yet.

AFC Champions League 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great result for PP despite that unnecessary break and letting Al Nassr get back into the game - I was having bad memories of the Iran-Australia game, but I guess all is well that ends well.

Even better for me was that some of our youngsters continue to shine in the ACL - Mottahari, Saghebi and Aliari yesterday and Taremi today.

Comment

Originally posted by shayan_esteghlali View Post
      Good job to perspolis, surprised they won, good for u guys
      Good for all of us!

Congrats everyone!

Comment

I had forgotten about a full Azadi and the unbelievable atmosphere, we need to appreciate it and not take it for granted.

Bayad gadresho bedoonim.

Comment

They got 3 foreign based players who do 90% of the work for the team.

But I have respect for Suleimani. He's a good player with a good attitude.

Congrats Persepolis!!!

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli1 View Post
            They got 3 foreign based players who do 90% of the work for the team.

But I have respect for Suleimani. He's a good player with a good attitude.

Congrats Persepolis!!!
            Hussein Abdul Ghani is one of the most professional players I've ever seen. He doesnt get into hashieh and has a great attitude unlike all of the Saudi players.

PS. He is the only Shia member of the Saudi national team...ever and I guess that's where his soft spot for Iran comes into play..

Comment

Originally posted by AminGP View Post
              I never understood why we don't have post match discussion like all other tv stations out there. It's so unprofessional
              IRIB used to always have those Post-Match discussions, I remember even during the halftime, they would have match analysis, they used to bring football analysts/players to discuss the matches. There wasn't even TV commercials at the time (Mainly IRIB2)

Comment

Great result. Ivancovic have lot to work with this team.

Mehdi Taremi for Tm !!!

Comment

Originally posted by CHaMiLLionaire View Post
                  Hussein Abdul Ghani is one of the most professional players I've ever seen. He doesnt get into hashieh and has a great attitude unlike all of the Saudi players.

PS. He is the only Shia member of the Saudi national team...ever and I guess that's where his soft spot for Iran comes into play..
                  How old is he? and interesting that a Shia plays for their TM as to my knowledge the Shias of KSA are often deprived of many regular citizens, like the Bahais of Iran

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                    How old is he? and interesting that a Shia plays for their TM as to my knowledge the Shias of KSA are often deprived of many regular citizens, like the Bahais of Iran
                    He's 37 now.

Comment

Abdul Ghani for Team Melli!

Sorry I wanted to be the first.

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                        He's almost 40... He used to post up against Kia back in the day...

You're right, but the Bahraini national team is almost exclusively Shia minus a few players... Alaa Hubail for example is Shia and got kicked out after he protested against the government in 2011.

Saudi Arabia's Shia population is in EAstern Saudi Arabia, ironically where all the oil is. They're being discriminated against and not given subsidies like the rest of Saudi Arabia---- honestly sort of how IR treats the Arab Ahvazi's..

Comment

butthurt arab alert

https://twitter.com/abo89saleh

Comment

Originally posted by CHaMiLLionaire View Post

How do you know he's a Shia? Just curious.

Comment

From a Esteghlali- CONGRATS!

A big thank you to Taremi too for that penalty, ever since Younis Ghelyoonchi scored a panenka against us I had become majorly oghdeii :P
                              Support Iran until the end

Comment

holy shit, al-nasr fans and saudi's in general are going in crazy in Perspoli's twitter, they are also leaving badly google translated farsi messages

https://twitter.com/PerspolisFCIran/...37293958787073

Comment

Working...
                                X