Clear All

Another stupid yellow card by stupid foul of our players

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Aghaei soorakh, didn’t some want this guy for TM at some point

Comment

aghaei for TM...lol yeah right

Comment

Hosseini all over the field. This man is a legend.

Comment

Seyed Jalal deserves asian champions league title as much as buffon deserve CL

Comment

I really think we Iranians deserve the IR. We are all only complaining about everything but leave the IR which is at fault for all of our shortcomings untouched.

The story of Iran and Iranians. Good job.

Continue your complaint and leave the IR out as much as you can. Next year it will be worse but who cares right??
              Last edited by webmaster; 10-16-2021, 12:56 PM.
              __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
              We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
                I really think we Iranians deserve the IR. We are all only complaining about everything but leave the IR which is at fault for all of our shortcomings untouched.

The story of Iran and Iranians. Good job.

Continue your complaint and leave the IR out as much as you can. Next year it will be worse but who cares right??
                We already know IR is bad for our football but there’s not much else we can say besides that. If not for IR I am sure Persepolis would have been champions already and could keep their players but what else is there to be said? All we can do as football fans on a forum discussing the match is analyse the players and tactics that we see

Comment

Thank goodness we did not concede more than 3 goals. This win for Al Hilal was easily predicted days prior to the match.

Perspolis no matter what eshghe mani! [emoji3531][emoji7][emoji91]

Comment

Originally posted by Ostad_Goosfand View Post
                    We already know IR is bad for our football but there’s not much else we can say besides that. If not for IR I am sure Persepolis would have been champions already and could keep their players but what else is there to be said? All we can do as football fans on a forum discussing the match is analyse the players and tactics that we see
                    I have been the webmaster for more than 20 years so I know what I am talking about. Most members think politics is bad, but hey everything is politics. Iranians in this forum are a small proof of what i am saying. Go see the thread for iran in the gen forum and see that nobody posts there, because honestly not many care. Anyways, don't complain about why our teams never get anywhere. Because we can't race with broken wheels unless we start changing them.
                    Last edited by webmaster; 10-16-2021, 01:06 PM.
                    We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

Comment

Asian Champions League 2021 schedules, highlights and live report

ACL adventure is over. Now we need to only focus on PGPL. We have lost Some key players, while our new players are not really on par with our exports.

Shall Perspolis not buy some quality players in mid season, it will cost us our 5th PGPL title

Comment

- Saudis got what they wanted and showed effort for. Al Hilal - Al Nassr, that takes place in Saudi Arabia in front of their own crowd (while we can't even let in 10% of the stadium's capacity for a WCQ game). It is very likely that a Saudi team will win the ACL given that the final will take place in Saudi as well.

- Our team showed almost no ambition to win this game after the 2nd goal and got easily intimidated by the opponent's name and the atmosphere. At some point Hamed Lak was faking an injury to waste time while the team was 3-0 down.

- It didn't help that the League Organization for some reason decided to start the league at the end of October (!), which is three months after the end of last season. It harmed our ACL representatives and TM. Perspolis didn't even get to play the Super Cup, which would have been at least one competitive game before this game.

- Having said that, Iranian teams seriously lack pace and the ability to distribute the ball against good teams. Saudis have improved a lot on that matter during the last 10 years.

- If we don't/can't sign foreign players, then it would be wise to focus on our own academy and young players. But we don't even do that and rather sign 28+ year old PGPL players instead who have never played for TM on any age level. And it seems that the average age of our squad increases year by year. How many players that came off our academy during the last 5 years had a impact? Mehdi Abdi and that's it.

- Jafar Samiei resigned more than a month ago and we still haven't replaced him. Our transfer window is closed due to our foreign debts which prevented Perspolis from signing a foreign player. What is Raeisi's sports minister actually doing? Perspolis changes its club presidents almost every year on average.

Comment

Persepolis in recent years has been best team in Iran but today they were not at their best.
                          Al Hilal was better in every department while Persepolis had multiple of issues even before start of the game.
                          Odds were against Persepolis
                          May be next year

Comment

AFC scheduling ACL over 2 seasons is really messing with our chances to win. Why not schedule as in Europe?
                            Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Originally posted by peiman92 View Post
                              AFC scheduling ACL over 2 seasons is really messing with our chances to win. Why not schedule as in Europe?
                              The East Asian countries insist it stays like this. It matches up with their own leagues.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                                The East Asian countries insist it stays like this. It matches up with their own leagues.
                                Hmm didn't know that. The perhaps the only solution is for us to change our league schedule to match with ACL?
                                Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Working...
                                X