Iranians in Europe (without threads)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
    Alexander Sami has joined Altrincham Football Club. They play in the National League, the 5th-tier of English football,

Throwback to Samizadeh's outrageous goal:

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
      Alexander Sami has joined Altrincham Football Club. They play in the National League, the 5th-tier of English football,
      He looked somewhat promising in his Bolton youth days I’m not sure why he never developed into anything. He was scoring some incredible goals for them.
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
        He looked somewhat promising in his Bolton youth days I’m not sure why he never developed into anything. He was scoring some incredible goals for them.
        Ye he just need found his footing anywhere and bounced around clubs. I know he had a court case too a couple of years ago so that would have taken his mind away even more. Big opportunity for him now at Altrincham, if he can get in the team and score goals then he will be scouted by league one and league 2 teams for sure.

Comment

Sean Sabetkar has started for Degerfors.

Comment

Paya Pichkah started

Iman Mafi subbed on

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Arash scored for Dalkurd today 🙂

Gol Bezan do you have any video of the goal?

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
                Paya Pichkah started

Iman Mafi subbed on
                Paya for TM!
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

https://youtu.be/B38997NSaY0

Found the goal - beautiful diving header.

Comment

Samizadeh was on the bench for Altrincham at the weekend.

Comment

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Daniel Henareh
                        Keeper at AIK U19
                        6'4" tall
                        18 years old

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

I think Arash Motaraghebjafarpour is one to look out for this year with his performances. Carries on how he is playing and he could get a move to the top league in Sweden and he only turned 19 this year. If he is open to it then I would like to see him be part of our youth set up at international level.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                            I think Arash Motaraghebjafarpour is one to look out for this year with his performances. Carries on how he is playing and he could get a move to the top league in Sweden and he only turned 19 this year. If he is open to it then I would like to see him be part of our youth set up at international level.
                            He plays with Arash on his shirt right?
                            Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                            O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
                              He plays with Arash on his shirt right?
                              Lol probably since he would need atleast 25 shirts to fit that last name
                              Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Can someone tell me what happend to our "big" talent reza karamolachap or what his name was ? didnt he play in portugal with 17-18 ?

Found myself https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reza_Karamolachaab , look at his scoring in the youth nationalteams, anyone knows why he isnt a big name ?

Comment

Working...
                                X