Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let's hope so, however I don't think much will differ if we are positive or negative. It's all up to JB to find his form, if physically possible.

The only thing we can do is to observe the current situation. Different people could have different observations and that should be fine.

As opposed to the Skocic situation, I highly doubt Dutch journalists or people from Feyenoord will pick up on what Iranian fans have to say about the current situation of Ali. The have plenty of input from Dutch fans, and from the looks of it, the Dutch have come to the conclusion that Ali has left his speed and skills in Engeland and will never be the same player again.

I say this because I live in Rotterdam, visit Dutch football sites as often as PFDC and had a season card last year yo watch Ali shine.

Comment

If Jahanbaksh can't have a big season in Holland this year, he will continue on his downward trajectory unfortunately..
      --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
      --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
      ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
      --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
      ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Babak agha View Post
        Let's hope so, however I don't think much will differ if we are positive or negative. It's all up to JB to find his form, if physically possible.

The only thing we can do is to observe the current situation. Different people could have different observations and that should be fine.

As opposed to the Skocic situation, I highly doubt Dutch journalists or people from Feyenoord will pick up on what Iranian fans have to say about the current situation of Ali. The have plenty of input from Dutch fans, and from the looks of it, the Dutch have come to the conclusion that Ali has left his speed and skills in Engeland and will never be the same player again.

I say this because I live in Rotterdam, visit Dutch football sites as often as PFDC and had a season card last year yo watch Ali shine.
        A few Dutch members here and we all live so close to one and other.

Time for a Chello Kebab meeting!
        Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
        O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

For what's worth, ARJ scored 2 beautiful goals against 2nd division side FC Dordrecht yesterday (1:12 & 1:37). The freekick was fantastic.

Comment

^ He also assisted the first goal and his kick from the spot was top notch.

Go ARJ!

Comment

Fantastic penalty and freekick, feels like it was may years ago I saw Irani freekick goal.. like not since AK8, Nekounam and Zandi times.
              Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
                A few Dutch members here and we all live so close to one and other.

Time for a Chello Kebab meeting!
                Haha, you would say so right, such a shame we dont have really great kebab joints here in NL (except that one in Zoetermeer, "Witte Raaf"), as compared to Germany or London for instance. Nonetheless, happy to meet up, or host you all here in Rotterdam/010

Anyways, I truly hope I am wrong on this, but I dont believe Ali can turn this around. Arne Slot has lost his confidence in Ali, especially for big games. Remember the Conference League Final.... Just look at their recruitment for the flanks/wings, that says a lot!

Again, If I was Ali and the possibility would emerge somehow, I would opt for a move to teams like AZ/Utrecht/Vitesse/Twente, or even Belgian League (Anderlecht/Brugge etc.). Build up confidence, work on your game, and perhaps try a bigger club in 1-2 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                  For what's worth, ARJ scored 2 beautiful goals against 2nd division side FC Dordrecht yesterday (1:12 & 1:37). The freekick was fantastic.

I guess Ali didn't get the memo that he's supposed to be washed up.

Good for him!

Comment

Really nice free kick. Hopefully this helps h boost his confidence.

Comment

Turned 29 today.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
                        Fantastic penalty and freekick, feels like it was may years ago I saw Irani freekick goal.. like not since AK8, Nekounam and Zandi times.
                        was an awful risky spot to go for the PK but considering it was a practice match and he was desperate to prove himself made sense to go for it and luckily it did squeeze in... !!
                        the FK was fantastic .... like you said that was a rather very rare sighting from a Iranian footballer....!!

im still somewhat hopeful Pajam is right about ali's situation .... but if this kachal asshole still dicks him with another benching and miniscule mins in the upcoming league game then i'd have to join the glass half empty crew here..! :/
                        i mean i dont know wtf else he'd have to do to prove himself starter worthy ??

Comment

Comment

There’s a reason why CQ liked ARJ even when he wasn’t necessarily “productive” with goals or assists. He’s an intelligent player, has a good shot, and can combine well with teammates.

He played well in Feyenoord’s last preaseason game against Osasuna, and thought he warranted a start in the season opener.

ARJ went from being top of the dutch league, to a benchwarming afterthought on Brighton for at least 2 seasons (in my opinion, unfairly treated). That’s gonna take a toll on your form and psyche.

The point is: there’s a difference between a player who doesn’t play well because they’re not good, and a good player who doesn’t perform well because they’re not in form. For most coaches, they don’t care because the outcome is the same, and they’ll bench you.

I would at least expect team melli supporters to be behind ARJ, especially since he played an instrumental role in our qualifiers, has become a legitimate 3rd scoring option after Azmoun & Taremi, and was our MVP in the WC clinching game against Iraq. He is obviously still a good player, and above all, a genuinely good human being, and deserves overall much more respect.

Comment

Originally posted by Prowess View Post
                              There’s a reason why CQ liked ARJ even when he wasn’t necessarily “productive” with goals or assists. He’s an intelligent player, has a good shot, and can combine well with teammates.

He played well in Feyenoord’s last preaseason game against Osasuna, and thought he warranted a start in the season opener.

ARJ went from being top of the dutch league, to a benchwarming afterthought on Brighton for at least 2 seasons (in my opinion, unfairly treated). That’s gonna take a toll on your form and psyche.

The point is: there’s a difference between a player who doesn’t play well because they’re not good, and a good player who doesn’t perform well because they’re not in form. For most coaches, they don’t care because the outcome is the same, and they’ll bench you.

I would at least expect team melli supporters to be behind ARJ, especially since he played an instrumental role in our qualifiers, has become a legitimate 3rd scoring option after Azmoun & Taremi, and was our MVP in the WC clinching game against Iraq. He is obviously still a good player, and above all, a genuinely good human being, and deserves overall much more respect.
                              Great post. As soon as ARJ started stringing together a stretch of poor performances was the point in time when slot benched him (which you can’t necessarily blame slot for bc his job is to think about the team ahead of a single player). Ali needs a full season of regular footy to get back to his good days IMO…..that’s the doctors order
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
                                Yeah it is so weird, we literally don't shoot from freekicks in TM. I honestly think the last ones were scored by those players only. Or if we do shoot, the only person taking it is Haji-NASA...
                                --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                                --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                                ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                                --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                                ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Comment

Working...
                                X