This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
    I don't mean to call you out, but there are no clean cut matches here. We have not won the Asian cup and 2 generation have come and gone.
    I keep hearing about this "easy match" vs China and Japan and thats not the case. Unless people want to set that language up in case things go bad for us later on so they can prove their agenda.
    Dude, you gotta chill out with all the conspiracy theories. There are people out there with different opinions than yours about CQ. But as far as Iranians go, I've never met one that actually roots against TM success to "prove their agenda."

This Cup is TM's to lose. And like I said, the opposition quality is really lacking this time. Australia losing the opener and failing to impress since. Japan getting absolutely dominated by the saudis. And Korea has also been less than impressive. Iran is the only team that has actually performed relatively well according to the expectations. qatar has also been very good too, I should point out.

The whole there are no "easy matches" is a psychological choke hold that experienced coaches and managers use to reduce the degree that the players themselves would underestimate their opponents which is also the primary cause of upsets.
    But for pundits, fans, bookies, and as a matter of fact there are easy, moderate, and tough match ups.

Iran vs Argentina = Tough match for Iran
    Iran vs Japan = Moderate match
    Iran vs China = Easy match

Comment

Originally posted by Trinity View Post
      Dude, you gotta chill out with all the conspiracy theories. There are people out there with different opinions than yours about CQ. But as far as Iranians go, I've never met one that actually roots against TM success to "prove their agenda."
      This Cup is TM's to lose. And like I said, the opposition quality is really lacking this time. Australia losing the opener and failing to impress since. Japan getting absolutely dominated by the saudis. And Korea has also been less than impressive. Iran is the only team that has actually performed relatively well according to the expectations. qatar has also been very good too, I should point out.
      The whole there are no "easy matches" is a psychological choke hold that experienced coaches and managers use to reduce the degree that the players themselves would underestimate their opponents which is also the primary cause of upsets.
      But for pundits, fans, bookies, and as a matter of fact there are easy, moderate, and tough match ups.
      Iran vs Argentina = Tough match for Iran
      Iran vs Japan = Moderate match
      Iran vs China = Easy match
      China was supposed to be an easy match in 2004 as well. An easier match if you will because no one cared about football in China at that time and we had our golden generation.
      A Japan-Iran final was talked about the second after we beat Korea in the QF's. Didn't happen that way. So I am a big believer in taking every game seriously. We can trash talk and flex on Asia when we hoist the trophy, not before.

To add on, I'm 99% sure the Japanese have not shown their best hand yet, especially since they have been rotating almost as much if not more than we have.

Comment

What I’ve noticed is that even the most outspoken people on instagram who curse off CQ in the worst ways still root for Iran when the matches start.

But lets for argument sake say that there is a huge Perspolis fan base that doesn’t care for this TM. Who is responsible for creating this division? And if you claim to have a “grasp on reality” (which is funny in its own right) then you know damn well who is responsible for creating this division.

No other coach in our history has even been as divisive as CQ. Even hardcore blue/red coaches like Parvin and Ghalenoi never caused such divisions among club lines.

p.s. how many of you CQ worshipers were rooting for Kashima (Japan) to beat Perspolis (Iran) in the ACL final? You’re the ones with that mentality so go have a nice long look in the mirror before accusing everyone of being “vatanforoosh”

Comment

So you are saying there are no moderate Perspolisi fans who can love thier club and still
          support TM and CQ at the same time ???

You are very much mistaking because i am one of those fans.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
            We are due to win ONE or more finally!!
            Hopefully we wont have to and it wont come to that.

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
              So you are saying there are no moderate Perspolisi fans who can love thier club and still
              support TM and CQ at the same time ???

You are very much mistaking because i am one of those fans.
              Do not feed the troll. This guy seems to be just enjoy getting a rise out of people.

We have people here with Persepolis badges in their profiles and persepolis in their user names who are disgusted by the hatred for TM of this horde of, largely iran-based, PP fans (of all ages and education levels, it seems, when you click on their twitter/facebook/instagram).

Almost everything these agitators say is the polar opposite of reality. I don't understand what the underlying motive is.

Comment

What I think we should go with against China considering the yellow card situation. I think we can risk Hajsafi knowing that Amiri is coming back next game and that MiMo is more than capable at LB.

-------------------Beiranvand
                Ghafouri-------PAG------Kanaani----MiMo

---------------------Ebrahimi
                -----------Dejagah------------Hajsafi/Cheshmi(swap with Ebrahimi if he starts)

AJB-------------------------------------Ansarifard
                ----------------------Sardar

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Bagg10 View Post
                    What I think we should go with against China considering the yellow card situation. I think we can risk Hajsafi knowing that Amiri is coming back next game and that MiMo is more than capable at LB.

-------------------Beiranvand
                    Ghafouri-------PAG------Kanaani----MiMo

---------------------Ebrahimi
                    -----------Dejagah------------Hajsafi/Cheshmi(swap with Ebrahimi if he starts)

AJB-------------------------------------Ansarifard
                    ----------------------Sardar
                    Remember CQ prefers to use Taremi and Sardar to gather. Haj Safi may be needed if Milad gets injured. I think either Torabi or Saman will be added.

Comment

From what I see and read..China is a slow team outside of 2/3 of its attackers.

Absolutely crucial that we pin them to the wall early. Their captain is 38 ffs... Dejagah should have a lot of time on the ball to pick out a pass

Comment

So seems like for the first time AC will not have the 3rd place match!!

Comment

Originally posted by paas View Post
                          What I’ve noticed is that even the most outspoken people on instagram who curse off CQ in the worst ways still root for Iran when the matches start.

But lets for argument sake say that there is a huge Perspolis fan base that doesn’t care for this TM. Who is responsible for creating this division? And if you claim to have a “grasp on reality” (which is funny in its own right) then you know damn well who is responsible for creating this division.

No other coach in our history has even been as divisive as CQ. Even hardcore blue/red coaches like Parvin and Ghalenoi never caused such divisions among club lines.

p.s. how many of you CQ worshipers were rooting for Kashima (Japan) to beat Perspolis (Iran) in the ACL final? You’re the ones with that mentality so go have a nice long look in the mirror before accusing everyone of being “vatanforoosh”
                          Dude nobody cares about Persepolis outside of a group of bisavad fans most likely concentrated in Tehran. The person responsible for creating the division has been Branko who started a war with CQ over players, which was probably based off of his legacy with TM being threatened. I don't think CQ cares about anything but success with TM (be it for the players he coaches or for his own resume). Therefore, anyone who is trying to undermine him is in turn undermining TM based on the fact that he is the coach. It's that simple.

Lets not call fans of an entire team Bisavad! Thanks
                          Last edited by Adesor Vafaseya; 01-23-2019, 04:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DireStraits View Post
                            Remember CQ prefers to use Taremi and Sardar to gather. Haj Safi may be needed if Milad gets injured. I think either Torabi or Saman will be added.
                            I think everyone prefers to start Sardar and Taremi. The question is whether we can win the game against China without risking Taremi being out for the Semis (if we get there, "we're underdogs"/salle alla Mohammad ve alle Mohammad)

Comment

What I get from YouTube comments worries me. Japanese and Koreans think Chinese may chop our guys kangfu style. How good is this referee? Is he chill on fouls or card happy?

Comment

Originally posted by Saam View Post
                                Dude nobody cares about Persepolis outside of a group of bisavad fans most likely concentrated in Tehran. The person responsible for creating the division has been Branko who started a war with CQ over players, which was probably based off of his legacy with TM being threatened. I don't think CQ cares about anything but success with TM (be it for the players he coaches or for his own resume). Therefore, anyone who is trying to undermine him is in turn undermining TM based on the fact that he is the coach. It's that simple.
                                Please stop this PP vs CQ talk. And you are making a wrong assumption about PP fans. Let's cut it short here. Mamnoon.

Comment

Working...
                                X