This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sarbaze-Vatan View Post
    I know they are not good. There is no doubt about it. My question was that do you dislike them like Mayeli Kohan and Ghalenoei or not?
    No, but have no respect for Jalali too. He is a bigot.

Comment

How about Ghotbi, Jalali, and Faraki?
      I think Ghotbi is underrated. Our disciplined defense started under him and CQ made it better.

Comment

Originally posted by GoIran View Post
        I think Ghotbi is underrated. Our disciplined defense started under him and CQ made it better.
        No matter that he is underrated/overrated. He failed to qualify the team to the WC which shows that he is not good enough either.

Comment

No matter that he is underrated/overrated. He failed to qualify the team to the WC which shows that he is not good enough either.
          When he took over the job, Iran was almost eliminated thanks to Daei.

Comment

Originally posted by GoIran View Post
            When he took over the job, Iran was almost eliminated thanks to Daei.
            No. We still had three more games. Do not you remember our situation after home lose against Uzbek in WCQ 2014? Do you remember how we qualified after that?

Do you remember our situation after home loss against Jordan in WCQ 2006? Do you remember how we won the next three games and how we qualified to the WC 2006 after that?

We were not eliminated yet. Also do not forget that he could not even get the play off spot (third place). The fifth team of Asia in WCQ 2010 had to face New Zealand not Uruguay. Daei was a wrong choice, but honestly I think his sacking was at the wrong time. He should have continued the last three games IMO.

As PersianLegion said he is not good enough like other local choices. End of story.

Comment

Iran wants to face Romania in June

http://90tv.ir/news/215454/%D8%A7%DB...A7%D9%86%D9%87

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                Yeah like Iran was going to play Norway?

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                  Let's see what happens. The more important question is who will coach us then.

Comment

Be more positive, man.

Comment

CQ will remain. Hopefully Peyrovani wins IFF election and kicks out Torabian, Assadi and the rest of the lashkhors.

Comment

A little throwback, this was shot after the match against Bosnia.

Some of our fans are so ungrateful, man. This is the first time I hear "Iran chikaresh kardeh" chant being used against ourselves. This sh** wouldn't happen in Tehran.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
                          Be more positive, man.
                          It is not a question of being positive or negative but to trust iranian sources or not. When Iran sources, IFF boss announced left and right Norway friendly during two weeks (with no Norwegian confirmation) and finally nothing happen, we can legitimally doubt about iranian news.

I don't trust players blabla like the one where Taremi says he promised Azmun to snub Arab offer to go to Europe in summer. Players words worth moft, not only iranians but in all the countries.

Comment

It is not a question of being positive or negative but to trust iranian sources or not. When Iran sources, IFF boss announced left and right Norway friendly during two weeks (with no Norwegian confirmation) and finally nothing happen, we can legitimally doubt about iranian news
                            Fair point. In their defense, this time they are saying they have requested a friendly against Romania and nothing is confirmed yet.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
                              CQ will remain. Hopefully Peyrovani wins IFF election and kicks out Torabian, Assadi and the rest of the lashkhors.
                              Being a former soccer player does not mean that you will be successful in management. He does not have any experience in that field.

We do not know the final candidates yet. Peyrovani said he may participate but there is no guarantee he does.

btw, he has the lowest chance to be the IFF president. IMO Dadkan is the best for this position, but I think he will not be IFF president either. I hate to say it but IMO Kafashian or someone from his federation will be the IFF president again.

Comment

^ Honestly, I rather have a toop jamkon as the IFF head instead of the IR thugs who are there just to control and limit it. At least he is from football and knows what is really needed.
                                __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                                We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Working...
                                X