This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
    According to the source players from the right to left are, Ali Asghar Modir Rosta, Javad Zarineche, Hamid Estili, Shahrokh Biani, Mohmmad Khakpour, Reza Hassanzadeh, Sirous Ghayeghran and Behzad Dadashzadeh

راست به چپ علی اصغر مدیرروستا،* جواد زرینچه، حمید استیلی،*شاهرخ بیانی، محمد خاکپور، رضا حسن زاده،*مرحوم سیروس قایقران و بهزاد داداش زاده
    Pas siah poosteh modir roosta hast?

Comment

According to Kafashian, Team Melli starts their training in late Ordibehest (Middle of may) They will first train in Iran and then they will leave for Turkey and they will train there as well.

http://90tv.ir/video/94842/%D8%AD%D9...8C%D8%A7%D9%86
      Last edited by TheBoss; 05-05-2015, 10:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
        Pas siah poosteh modir roosta hast?
        Haha, no, the first person from right who is wearing a jersey

Comment

Haha, no, the first person from right who is wearing a jersey
          I saw the photo again the first one is Ali Parvin not Modir Roosta. Even his Jersey belongs to 70s NT not 80s. Compare his jersey with others.

Comment

I saw the photo again the first one is Ali Parvin not Modir Roosta. Even his Jersey belongs to 70s NT not 80s. Compare his jersey with others.
            well, yeah, obviously the guy who is sitting on the ground is Ali Parvin, coach of Team Melli at the time. The guy with his arms crossed is Modir Rosta

http://90tv.ir/news/94818/%D9%86%D9%...85%D9%84%DB%8C

Comment

well, yeah, obviously the guy who is sitting on the ground is Ali Parvin, coach of Team Melli at the time. The guy with his arms crossed is Modir Rosta

http://90tv.ir/news/94818/%D9%86%D9%...85%D9%84%DB%8C
              You are Esteghlal fan and don't know Zarincheh? That guy with crossed arms is Zarincheh.

Comment

You are Esteghlal fan and don't know Zarincheh? That guy with crossed arms is Zarincheh.
                I think we should continue this somewhere else, we are going way off-topic. But you are right that is Zarinche. I think the source got some players wrong. (btw, I was born in 93, go easy on me)

Comment

LOL. You guys are so funny... Modir Roosta is the guy with no jersey and the blue shorts, although I have no idea why he looks so dark there.

Comment

According to Kafashian, Team Melli starts their training in late Ordibehest (Middle of may) They will first train in Iran and then they will leave for Turkey and they will train there as well.

http://90tv.ir/video/94842/%D8%AD%D9...8C%D8%A7%D9%86
                    I dont get it. why are they gonna have training in iran, leave for turkey to train, then come back to iran to play kenya, and then leave for the wcq match??

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                      I dont get it. why are they gonna have training in iran, leave for turkey to train, then come back to iran to play kenya, and then leave for the wcq match??
                      He didn't talk about the friendly game

Comment

He didn't talk about the friendly game
                        Hahaha rumor already cancelled!! CQ will get 3 friendlies from now til 2018: Syria, Afghanistan and a South African club.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                          Hahaha rumor already cancelled!! CQ will get 3 friendlies from now til 2018: Syria, Afghanistan and a South African club.
                          Yeah, I found it weird too. I'm still optimistic though.

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
                            LOL. You guys are so funny... Modir Roosta is the guy with no jersey and the blue shorts, although I have no idea why he looks so dark there.
                            Isn't he the guy in far left. His face is out of picture. That black guy is not Modir Roosta I checked his picture. He is 180. That black man is 150 or something.

here is the link the man at left side of the picture is Modir Roosta.

http://www.photoaman.com/(A(KFy5Td-g...4-1433-50.html

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
                              I think that's Ghayeghran.

Comment

Team Melli back in early 90s

Ali Parvin was the coach
                                #4 is Reza Hassanzadeh
                                #24 is Behzad Dadashzadeh

I think #8 is actually Mohammad Taghavi, not Zarrinceh
                                and #14 to me looks like a very young Estili.

Comment

Working...
                                X