Iran vs Cambodia Match Thread | Live Report, Links, Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Picasso View Post
    so what was that picture of a cage like section was it fake news?
    There were some fences on the sides, but the photos with the full cage were clear photoshop.

Comment

Anyone have a picture of the Mohammadi twins celebrating? Really heart warming scene

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
        Anyone have a picture of the Mohammadi twins celebrating? Really heart warming scene
        If by heart you mean penis, and by warming you mean erect, then yes.

Comment

Comment

Iran without women in stadium:
            Iran 2 - 0 Cambodia
            Iran 2 - 0 Hong Kong
            Iran 1 - 0 South Korea
            Iran 1 - 0 Uzbekistan
            Iran 0 - 1 Spain
            Iran 0 - 1 Argentina
            Iran 0 - 2 Germany

Iran with women in stadium:
            Iran 14 - 0 Cambodia
            Iran 16 - 0 Hong Kong
            Iran 10 - 0 South Korea
            Iran 17 - 0 Uzbekistan
            Iran 14 - 0 Spain
            Iran 11 - 0 Argentina
            Iran 16 - 0 Germany

Comment

Originally posted by pdot View Post
              It's not really a choice. The goalkeeper lacks basic technique and positioning. We beat 14-0 a team of amateurs. I can play a better team this Sunday in Div 1 Toronto leagues.
              No you can't. Stop taking away our players accomplishments. Cambodia is not an amateur team at all. They are ranked 169th, far from good but a team ranked higher than Moldova, Belize, Chad, Cuba, Guyana, Liechtenstein, Mongolia, etc.

Cambodia had recently tied Hong Kong, a team we only beat by two goals, and only lost to Bahrain 1-0.

Your "Div 1 Toronto League" would get absolutely shredded by this Cambodia team in 90 mins. Likely a 20-0 loss.

Comment

Mohebbi already got haters in his first match for the NT? Am I the only one who thought he did great for his debut? 2 goals and nearly scoring/assisting! Keep in mind the guy is 20 as well.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                  Again, what is your point. You can play a better team, so can I, but TM had to play this cambodia team, whether you like it or not. They beat what was in front of them handily. We move on to the next game. I dont think players, management or fans are making too much of the result. Its not exactly breaking news that cambodia is not a powerhouse...
                  Unless you have played professional football or top semi-pro football, NO ONE will ever play a better team than that Cambodia team.

Comment

Is Mohebi better than Mehdikhani who is part of our U-Level program and now plays in Europe?
                    "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Mohebi has the same physique and style as Taremi, one game only and VS crappy team but he looked confident.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

I think Mohebi was very poor in the first half, every attack that got near him pretty much died. But I gotta give the kid a chance, he is only 20 and was probably extremely nervous/jittery. Second half he looked a lot better and seemed to grow into the game. Hoping to see more of that from him.

Comment

I think Mohebi was very poor in the first half, every attack that got near him pretty much died. But I gotta give the kid a chance, he is only 20 and was probably extremely nervous/jittery. Second half he looked a lot better and seemed to grow into the game. Hoping to see more of that from him.
                          I absolutely agree. But I think part of that was due to nerves. This was the first time he has ever played for the national team at any level. BTW why wasn’t he invited to the U23 team?

Comment

Anyone got a pic of that one Cambodian fan beating his drum. A true legend he came all the way to Tehran to support his team.
                            Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad-7 View Post
                              Cambodia players would butt rape your Div 1 Toronto bros in the dressing room before the game even begins.

Quit complaining and get back to your FIFA game.
                              best post in PDFC history

It was Japanese footballer Honda that was managing this team wasn't it?
                              Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

Wow the power of having attractive Iranian women cheer you on. Why have we not utilized this before
                                --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                                --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                                ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                                --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                                ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Comment

Working...
                                X