No announcement yet.

Iran vs Cambodia Match Thread | Live Report, Links, Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ramin rezaeian is Iran’s best right back, unbelivable how many crosses he make each game

Comment

You have to acknowledge the cambodians sone teams would have started time wasting by now. Not the cambodians so far

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
        Just saw the Khaharhaye Zeinab lined up like dementors flanking the womens section.

Not a word from the commentator so far about their presence.

Rezaians delivery needs work. What an aerial threat we have with our strikers.
        Chera yek chizi dar bareye "banooan" goft, vaghti Iran gole 6shom raa zad.

Yek roozi beshe in khaharhaaye Zeinab beran to goore khode Zeinab baraye hamishe bekhaban.
        DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

bacheha honda ro kal mikonan emrooz en ghadr sar mikharoone..!
          clearly boys just showing off in front of bonovan emrooz..!!

Comment

Beiranvand finally touches the ball again

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
              Watch us whoop Cambodia and then struggle to score against Bahrain. I've seen this happen too many times in the 90s and early 2000s.
              It was my biggest peeve about the branko vs cq debate. It was like everyone asking for high flying attacking football only forgot it all.

Comment

Originally posted by rayshirazi View Post
                Ramin rezaeian is Iran’s best right back, unbelivable how many crosses he make each game
                I swear this forum has such a Love/Hate relationship with Ramin.
                #WilmotsOUT

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                  FIRST HATTRICK for sardar ?
                  2nd. He has had one against Macedonia as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
                    Chera yek chizi dar bareye "banooan" goft, vaghti Iran gole 6shom raa zad.

Yek roozi beshe in khaharhaaye Zeinab beran to goore khode Zeinab baraye hamishe bekhaban.
                    Didam badaz postam.

Khoobeh emrooz zanhaye Irani gol didan

Comment

Well done by everyone besides mohebi....he looked to be on the level of Cambodia IMO
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Why does everyone keep saying "this is the first time since 1979 that women are allowed in a stadium to watch football? I could swear there was a game in the run up to the 2018 world cup that women were in attendance.

Am I tripping?

Comment

I wonder if sirvan allowed his wife to attend this game.
                          I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Hopefully we see Mehrdad in the second half

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                              Why does everyone keep saying "this is the first time since 1979 that women are allowed in a stadium to watch football? I could swear there was a game in the run up to the 2018 world cup that women were in attendance.

Am I tripping?
                              You're not. At least 2-3 games in 2018 had Iranian females.
                              However, most Iranian reporters aren't really into sports. They barely know what the World Cup is, let alone what happened last year.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X