Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Missed the first half but watching the second on sky sports. Good defensive work from Saman in this half.

Comment

Do you guys use VPNs? Because I’m trying to watch on my iPad and have no vpn. None of those worked but thanks though

Comment

Well that is annoying , they have subbed him off and he looked annoyed to come off. Pointed to himself as a question.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
          Well that is annoying , they have subbed him off and he looked annoyed to come off. Pointed to himself as a question.
          '
          two games a week?
          Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan_REAL1 View Post
            '
            two games a week?
            He was bought off at half time on the weekend so not like he is playing two full 90 minutes in a row. They should have taken off Marcondes and brought Saman more central.

Comment

The fans on Twitter not happy about this substitution

Comment

Originally posted by JoojehKoobedeh2 View Post
                The fans on Twitter not happy about this substitution
                The only ones who may think he hasn’t played well have no clue about the type of player he is , they are expecting him to be a left winger.

Comment

He did well first half when he was central which lead to the goal

Second half he was out wide and mostly just doing defensive work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Norwich came back to 1-1.

Comment

The substitute for Saman caused them to concede LOL the fans are going mental

Comment

We might have not seen any Taremi today which I’m really bummed about but Ghoddos was great today and was praised by the English commentator many times. I created a video on his performance today. Check it out if you like: https://www.instagram.com/p/CG4I_0OB...=1gur8gyu9gi8x

I hope you all enjoy!

Best,
                        Sepehr

Comment

Originally posted by JoojehKoobedeh2 View Post
                          The substitute for Saman caused them to concede LOL the fans are going mental
                          Missed the game
                          But from my couple of viewings of their matches so far, their coach’s sub decisions has left me scratching my head more than once , already..!
                          I understand that Saman may not yet be in full fitness and form yet, but you don’t keep untimely yanking a player who’s still quiet well involved & effective in the match & especially replacing him with a young !? guy who (@ least ftb) often looks simply outa his depths @ this level of football..!
                          U kill the flow of the game @ vital junctures with such foolish, untimely swaps...!
                          Ps
                          If Brentford indeed have any serious Promotion aspirations, then they can ill afford to piss away many more such Vital points ..!

Ps
                          It still way too early But I don’t get promotion vibes from this club yet..!? They look more focused on continuation of the good ol lucrative business, stay competitive enough in the league but most of the focus is placed on giving minutes to & dressing up the next young & promising talent for another lucrative transfer out to EPL or other big leagues ..!? This obsession with Canos kid is a clear example of that ..!

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                                Wow Norwich were really lucky to snag that point. Brentford has all the chances and Norwich got a lucky deflection for their goal.

Also that toney guy for Brentford is a beats 10 mil is a lot for a championship team but they’re definitely getting their money’s worth with him. Hope he can keep it up!
                                Team Meli Iran
                                Perspolis FC
                                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Working...
                                X