This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
    You are in your own echo chamber and seem to ignore the rest of my posts.
    CQ calling out IFFs incompetence is 1000x more useful to Iranian football than Branko not being able to stand up to Daei or IFF. /topic.
    It's hardly a task to set up the best funded team in Iran to beat the coaching gurus like GN and Mansourian.
    Branko is a mouthpiece for IFF sometimes because they know no one in Iran takes IFF seriously anymore
    first answer my question, then I'll refer to the rest of your post. I thought I already made that clear that I only have that one question. you wan to talk about funding, GN and mansourian. I don't. all I can tell you about the funding is that as far as I have read, persepolis players have been paid %15 of their salaries so far for this season. but what this has to do with the subject at hand, I have no idea. are you saying winning IPL titles is no big deal? who said it is?

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
      I would just take a look at the fact that hoorad is the only guy agreeing with you here. That in itself should be a red flag that your argument is out of touch with reality.
      Yes, hoorad and mehdi Mahdavi kia.
      https://90tv.ir/news/%D9%85%D9%87%D8...A7%D8%B3%D8%AA

but hey, what the fuck does Kia know about football, coaching or things of that nature? what matters here is how many members thank our good friend inarsenwetrust for his helpful post! that's the bench mark here.

please do carry on with your bashing.
      I apologize for having replied to you.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
        Many coaches have done that for Iran in the past 20+ years.
        You must be an engineer :

Let X represent "20+ years" and let 20 < X < 21

Now name the coache(s) that have reached the semis of
        the Asian Cup with TM in the range specified by X.

Comment

Originally posted by beri486 View Post
          You must be an engineer :

Let X represent "20+ years" and let 20 < X < 21

Now name the coache(s) that have reached the semis of
          the Asian Cup with TM in the range specified by X.
          20+ does not mean the bolded part. 20+ means x > 20.
          I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
            What is accurate?
            Two TM players on the '06 WC squad confirmed the accuracy of the link/report. When I first read it, I was initially suspect since the average Iranian sports paper isn't always the best source for info. However, Maziar Nazemi is an official reporter for IRINN who was in Germany.

It essentially reports (and accurately so) without mentioning names that TM's Bundesliga players threatened br-AN-G0H prior to the Portugal match, and coerced him into benching ali daei against Portugal, and that if he refused, they would refuse to play. Due to the loss against Mexico, TM had to defeat Portugal in order to remain in the competition ..... and br-AN-G0h caved in to their demand. The "official" reason given for daei's absence against Portugal was a "back injury", but that was not the real reason. Again, not one, but two TM players in the camp confirmed the veracity of this report.

Our Bundesliga players in the squad were Vahid, Mehdi, Karimi, and Zandi, but I really doubt Zandi was a part of the group that coerced br-AN-G0H. Can you imagine this type of behavior going on in any TM camp under CQ? Could you imagine any TM player having the temerity to pull this kind of nonsense on CQ? They wouldn't dare because they know damn well that CQ will expel them immediately.

When CQ expelled Rahmati from the national team, Mehdi was by far the best keeper in Iran. Sure, he was error-prone, particularly on set-pieces, but he was still the best relative to his competition. Nonetheless, CQ didn't tolerate his BS, kicked him out, and used Rahman Ahmadi, and we all know how well that turned out ..... qualification to the WC as group leaders for the first time since the revolution, and defeating SK in Korea in an official match in more than 30 years.

br-AN-G0H never had the balls to enforce discipline in any TM camp, which is why we saw didn't see a true team with unity and spirit ..... instead, we saw different factions headed by different players. The only time br-AN-G0H grows balls when it comes to the Iranian national team is only when he can hide behind a particular club team, but oh well.
            Zendebahd Iran

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
              Guys don’t get it twisted. You can still be a TM fan without being a CQ fan. The difference being CQ is not Permanent and TM is Permanent! On paper CQ and Branko have achieved the same thing. Without looking at any manager and putting to blame, TM’s goal is get passed the RO 16 and win the Asian Cup. None of which have been fulfilled so far.
              Except that Branko has achieved better results with Iran. He finished third with Iran in the Asian cup and won an Asian games gold. Whether people like it or not only stats matter. I hope CQ is able to bring home the Asian cup so we can give him the credit he deserves IMO for his hard work in Iran for the last 8 years.

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
                I don't think you're feeling okay Hoorad... it's not because you changed your username that you're not the same CQ hater. They achieved the same thing? Is that a joke lol? Do I really need to explain myself?
                No they have not achieved the same thing. Branko has a third place finish in the Asian cup along with an Asian games gold medal. Cq has not won anything noteworthy. He said this himself after the last Asian Cup. A 1-0 lost to Argentina is not worthy of mention for most Iran fans. We count top 3 finishes and or advancement from groups any thing other than that is good for the khaleh. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by tooleh khers View Post
                  Except that Branko has achieved better results with Iran. He finished third with Iran in the Asian cup and won an Asian games gold. Whether people like it or not only stats matter. I hope CQ is able to bring home the Asian cup so we can give him the credit he deserves IMO for his hard work in Iran for the last 8 years.
                  Stats do matter. For example 4 is greater than 1.
                  I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Stats do matter. For example 4 is greater than 1.
                    Yes 4 points is better than 1 point in a group but is that better than an Asian games Gold? Is it better than an Asian cup third? to me its not. Stats that matter are top 3 finishes, advancements, qualifications.

Comment

I agree with Kia. For now Branko has had the best results in Iran for a foreign coach. Hopefully CQ can change that with an Asian cup championship.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                        You are in your own echo chamber and seem to ignore the rest of my posts.
                        CQ calling out IFFs incompetence is 1000x more useful to Iranian football than Branko not being able to stand up to Daei or IFF. /topic.
                        It's hardly a task to set up the best funded team in Iran to beat the coaching gurus like GN and Mansourian.
                        Branko is a mouthpiece for IFF sometimes because they know no one in Iran takes IFF seriously anymore
                        Every coach has their style. It can also be argued that we would not have the world top scorer title nor 90% of Karimi's brilliance without Branko and most possibly CQ would not have had neither in his team.

Comment

Branko is the only TM Coach to reach the semis of the Asian Cup and
                          earn a 3rd place trophy in the past 20+ years. CQ failed to do it in
                          his first try. Let's hope he will do better in his 2nd go at it.
                          Dont forget the Asian games gold medal which is the last time Iran won any big tournament in Asia. To insult Branko because he had a falling out with CQ is absurd.

Comment

Many coaches have done that for Iran in the past 20+ years.
                            Not CQ. He had the worst finish with Iran in Asian cup in all of Iran's history. Even worst finish than the time we didnt advance from the groups.

Comment

Originally posted by NFL View Post
                              Yes, hoorad and mehdi Mahdavi kia.
                              https://90tv.ir/news/%D9%85%D9%87%D8...A7%D8%B3%D8%AA

but hey, what the fuck does Kia know about football, coaching or things of that nature? what matters here is how many members thank our good friend inarsenwetrust for his helpful post! that's the bench mark here.

please do carry on with your bashing.
                              I apologize for having replied to you.
                              Kia is not the only one. Even Afshin Peyrovani praised Branko as one of the best he has worked with recently.

Comment

I am just laughing at these people defending Brangoh as if he's the better coach lol... Yeahhh please go read a book on the basics of football

Comment

Working...
                                X