Clear All

http://www.irna.ir/fa/News/81399642/

Iran to play Wadiya in south africa camp

Comment

Sv: TM-News-

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
      http://www.irna.ir/fa/News/81399642/

Iran to play Wadiya in south africa camp
      Seriously? I thought that was a made up country, from the movie "Dictator"?

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
        Seriously? I thought that was a made up country, from the movie "Dictator"?
        It is bro - that was a joke.

BTW, there are no games on the FIFA calendar other than Iraq and apparently they haven't even decided where that game will be played, so I'm not holding my breath even for that.

Comment

is south africa game cancelled ?

Comment

Originally posted by MR.S View Post
            کفاشیان : اردوی آفریقای جنوبی قطعی است
            IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Originally posted by MR.S View Post
              It doesn't look like it was ever confirmed!

Comment

Originally posted by Ali.Karimi79 View Post
                Aha. So it IS canceled.

Comment

New FIFA rankings.

Iran drop to second in Asia behind Japan as expected. Australia drop to 10th.

Comment

Well, as far as FIFA rankings and the Asian Cup, we're in the 2nd toughest group (first number is the average rank of all the teams - second number is the average rank of the lowest ranked 3 teams). Group A obviously looks like the toughest group outside FIFA rankings:

Group A: 97.5 - 107 (Australia / S. Korea's group)
                    Group B: 104 - 114 (Uzbekistan's group)
                    Group C: 91 - 103 (Iran's group)
                    Group D: 89 - 101 (Japan's Group)

Comment

Group B is most even. Group A includes two of the strongest teams. We still have a tough group, but I think only group D would have been easier than our's.

Comment

I have an hard time giving an interest to this asian cup. After being excited and waiting for our Argentina/Nigeria/Bosnia group, difficult to return to our arab affairs so quickly after

Comment

Originally posted by Ali.Karimi79 View Post

WITH NO FRIENDLIES

Can't believe even African teams won't play us

Comment

Originally posted by TM homeboy View Post
                            WITH NO FRIENDLIES

Can't believe even African teams won't play us
                            Because normal federations plan in advance FOR MONTHS! RETARDED federations like IFF ask a couple of weeks/days before..

Comment

http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=192517

Karimi and Hashemian in the list of worst signings of Bayern munich in the last 20 years

List is made by Goal.com not an official list or anything like that

Comment

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
                                http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=192517

Karimi and Hashemian in the list of worst signings of Bayern munich in the last 20 years

List is made by Goal.com not an official list or anything like that
                                is that a joke? i'm no expert on the bundesliga but this reeks of anti-Iranian bias. these days, thanks to our internaitonal reputation, newspapers can say anything about iranians without penalty.

it's like if you make fun of israel, you will be put in jail. but make fun of iran or iranians, or north korea - no problem. just rubbish. maybe they were bad signgings because they didn't live up to their potential.

Comment

Working...
                                X