X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The determination

Comment

I’m glad Marega scored today....
      For those of you who don’t know, vitoria fans chanted racist things towards him a season or two ago so I’m glad he stuck it to those bastards. If it’s not Taremi, im happy it’s hard working moussa.
      Last edited by Ghermez Agha; 04-23-2021, 05:33 AM.
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

"O Jogo" nombreye badi nadaad bede Taremi: 6.

In rooznameh nevesht ke Mehdi besyaar jangandeh baazi kard,

chandta mogheiyate golzani daasht va nazdik bood paase gol be Marega bede.

Marega behtarin bazikone mosaabeghe entekhaab shod ba nombreye 7.
        DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Another thing about Taremi last night that has to be said is that he actually passed the ball to Marega at least a couple of times so Marega could score when he could have gone for the glory himslef. But that just shows when he says he is happy for anyone to score as long as they win, he really means it and not just saying it.
          هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
          نگاه میکنید.
          sigpic
          I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
            I’m glad Marega scored today....
            For those of you who don’t know, vitoria fans chanted racist things towards him a season or two ago so I’m glad he stuck it to those bastards. If it’s not Taremi, im happy it’s hard working moussa.
            huh...! no wonder he was running and hustling so hard in the game yesterday ..! i was also very happy to see him score that goal which also resulted outa pure hustle..!
            also noticed that Mehdi went outa his way too much (at least so twice) in order to set him up for more goals yesterday..! 1-2 of them nearly resulted in goals..!! i dig Mousa a lot ... he looks a relatively selfless hard working player and a great striking partner to mehdi..!

Comment

Marega had an excellent second half but the first half was all Mehdi. He was making all the dangerous runs and chances. His opportunity was well saved but I think he’ll be regretting he didn’t bag it first

Comment

To me he was average yestarday. He needs to be sharper on finishing.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Current Porto league goal tally:

12 Sergio Oliveira
                  11 Taremi
                  7 Marega
                  4 Luis Diaz
                  3 Evanilson, Otavio, Uribe, Martinez
                  2 Telles, Corona, Pepe
                  1 Zaidu, Mbemba, Joao Mario

Comment

I hope Taremi stays at Porto next season, a move to a Premier League team would likely become a negative turn in his career. Enjoy Porto, you get to play in the Champions League, compete for titles and the golden boot, and you've only just arrived.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                        wow, 15 million a year for Marega, even on a one year deal is amazingly high. He should take it. I can't imagine him getting even 1/3 of that anywhere in Europe. He is 30 years old and done peaking... Get a two year deal and live happily ever after. Probably no taxes either over there...

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
                          wow, 15 million a year for Marega, even on a one year deal is amazingly high. He should take it. I can't imagine him getting even 1/3 of that anywhere in Europe. He is 30 years old and done peaking... Get a two year deal and live happily ever after. Probably no taxes either over there...
                          Yea man for realz..!
                          I’m fairly sure he’d jump on that deal if true ..!

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
                            1/3 third is 5m! He cant get more than 1,5! thats 1/10!

Comment

maregas reported salary is 1.7 mil a year. he'd be insane not to take that transfer

Comment

Yeah! Stay one more season,! Make another great Champions League and then make a move as the top scorer of the league! (Taremi just have to steal some penaltys from Oliveira next season )
                                Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Working...
                                X