AFC Champions League 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Taz View Post
    The overreaction in here. The tie is feckin a draw at the minute people. Who would have thought that the superior team would be doing the attacking in their own stadium.
    Result doesnt matter, PERSPOLIS IS PLAYING LIKE SHIT, THEY PLAYED LIKE SHIT IN TEHRAN AND THEY ARE STILL PLAYING SHIT HERE, Naft despite getting same result abslutely raped Al Ahli.
    You just got Caged
    K.C McElroy's Fan

Comment

Al-Hilal's number 4 looks more like someone who sells Falafel at some corner shop rather than a footballer.

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
        And I guess then that Celta Vigo is a representative of La Liga?
        Yeah, I fully expect Celta de Vigo (who actually has quality now, don't look at their previous years near the bottom) to beat other league teams that aren't top 5 leagues. With the people praising IPL, I think the example is closer to Bundesliga where 7th place Dortmund, or 8th place Hoffenheim would beat many teams in the world. So yes, YOU talk up IPL, so I'm surprised we aren't the Bundesliga of Asia.

FYI Penalty. Fuck this PP team.

Comment

Ridim bachaha ridim

Comment

If its 2-1 result what happens???
            You just got Caged
            K.C McElroy's Fan

Comment

AFC Champions League 2015

Originally posted by CAGE View Post
              If its 2-1 result what happens???
              Persepolis advances on Away goals. But Persepolis is probably out at this point

Comment

My goodness, this announcer is having an orgasm
                "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

Hande penalt.

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
                    Yeah, I fully expect Celta de Vigo (who actually has quality now, don't look at their previous years near the bottom) to beat other league teams that aren't top 5 leagues. With the people praising IPL, I think the example is closer to Bundesliga where 7th place Dortmund, or 8th place Hoffenheim would beat many teams in the world. So yes, YOU talk up IPL, so I'm surprised we aren't the Bundesliga of Asia.

FYI Penalty. Fuck this PP team.
                    That's the thing, we're comparing top leagues against top leagues, not La liga vs the Bosnian league
                    Celta Vigo would not beat the likes of Chelsea, Bayern, Wolfsburg etc.

Comment

Disgusting how the arab player celebrated the granted penalty. Like hw won the world cup
                      IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Damn..
                        --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                        --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                        ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                        --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                        ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Branko is a piss poor coach and it's showing

Comment

Originally posted by CAGE View Post
                            Result doesnt matter, PERSPOLIS IS PLAYING LIKE SHIT, THEY PLAYED LIKE SHIT IN TEHRAN AND THEY ARE STILL PLAYING SHIT HERE, Naft despite getting same result abslutely raped Al Ahli.
                            It's because they are shit though. We knew this months back and we still do. Why people decide to pipe up now as if it's this 60 minutes that's finally made them see, I don't understand.

Anyways, forced to attack now so will probably be better now. They don't even need to worry too much about conceding

Comment

Did anyone else see the big Iran flag in the stands?

Comment

Perspolis gaeid. I guess the soosk tactics worked..

Comment

Working...
                                X