AFC Champions League 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by football.club View Post
    He also played in 2nd Bundesliga and I am sure that someone in Germany told him how to clear the ball and not to dribble in penalty area.
    Most likely, but where he has played isn't relevant for getting him invited, its what he is doing now. I personally haven't seen him play, but I do hope that he can prove himself, i just think right now isn't his time based on his situation
    --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
    --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
    ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
    --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
    ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

No false hope no dooms day. We know this Persepolis team is not great but they may get lucky and score one.

Comment

Originally posted by Javeed View Post
        Lol it's funny to observe.

If Querioz uses the tactic that Persepolis is using, he gets praised for how smart he is.
        But Branko is labelled as parking the bus....
        HAHA, get out of here Javeed. CQ is RARELY praised by a few members like myself on here. Where have you been for all the CQ park-bussing bull**** the last 6 months since AC?

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
          Yeah, but you advocate for calling up these "IPL Gems" and downplay players abroad all the time. You are trying to be smug, but you got his point. PP is a representative of IPL. PP playing like trash is an example of the overall health and quality of the IPL. He's saying that these players were called into the most recent LIST, Taremi and others are in the camp lists. He wasn't saying TM's starting lineup, and you know that. You're just being typical Z Joon though and reading what you want to read how you want to read it. Thinking critically isn't your strong suit.
          And I guess then that Celta Vigo is a representative of La Liga?

Comment

PP playing like fuking losers, whats with all the dribbling? wheres the gheiyrat? wheres the passion? Naft Tehran is X10 this team. I think these losers play with more Gheiyrat vs Esteghlal... Seriously this game is so much more important,,, wake the fuck up!
            You just got Caged
            K.C McElroy's Fan

Comment

They're still not pressing

Comment

AFC Champions League 2015

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                No false hope no dooms day. We know this Persepolis team is not great but they may get lucky and score one.
                Agreed we know that they are pretty strong at being lucky at least lol

Comment

any working links? appreciate it.

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                    And I guess then that Celta Vigo is a representative of La Liga?
                    Vel kon CK

Comment

http://www.iranproud.com/livetv/IRIB3
                      Humans of Tabriz | Humans of Tehran | Humans of Ardebil | Humans of Isfahan | Humans of Shiraz | Humans of Yazd

Comment

Al-Hilal is a one trick pony, all they do is give passes down the flanks, if Branko hasn't realized this yet, then may god be with us.

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                          If CQ thought that they were better than the PP players, then he would invite them. And I'm pretty sure his opinion is more correct and important than PFDC's members.
                          Funny how much you guys bitch and moan when Davari was invited, but CQ has to all of a sudden be respected when they are omitted... Great logic. Don't talk when it disagrees with your choices, but it's the right call when he doesn't invite players you dislike. Also, we don't know why they weren't invited, same as with Khalatbari. There are underlying issues between either the federation and the players (Pouladi), coach and the players, or maybe even the players and the players. There's also many claims of injury for Beita, which makes your point ridiculous and just a random soundbite to try and bash these players.

Comment

The overreaction in here. The tie is feckin a draw at the minute people. Who would have thought that the superior team would be doing the attacking in their own stadium.

Comment

GO GO.

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
                                Funny how much you guys bitch and moan when Davari was invited, but CQ has to all of a sudden be respected when they are omitted... Great logic. Don't talk when it disagrees with your choices, but it's the right call when he doesn't invite players you dislike. Also, we don't know why they weren't invited, same as with Khalatbari. There are underlying issues between either the federation and the players (Pouladi), coach and the players, or maybe even the players and the players. There's also many claims of injury for Beita, which makes your point ridiculous and just a random soundbite to try and bash these players.
                                You're wrong aziz, you and others are doing exactly what you are accusing me of. If PP loses, our league is the sh!ttiest of the sh!ttiest leagues, if PP wins, "Meh, big deal" and try to overlook the whole thing.

Davari was not a very good goalkeeper, he probably deserved to be inviting to the world cup, but definately not start as some PFDC claimed, which is what I argued against, and it looks like CQ not dropped Davari, so I wasn't very wrong, was I?

Comment

Working...
                                X