AFC Champions League 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
    Taremi is not TM material as I suspected but hoped I was wrong.

Sosha = Trash.

Look at Kwak Tae Hi, he has canceled Taremi completely.
    So the "trash" made some game winning saves.

PLUS you were wrong. Taremi did make Kwaki and Digao look like fools in the end.

And Taremi did not get proper service but still managed to cause havoc as you saw.

Comment

Congraaaats what a nice end, we really needed this one goal advantage for next leg !

Comment

Alishah and Taremi ran their ass off today they are exusted

Comment

AFC Champions League 2015

Suddenly Persepolis's minuscule chances of progressive vastly increased with an own goal Branko only needs a draw in Riyadh now, even a 2-1 loss puts then through

Comment

Excellent game from Nouri ..! he was the only heads-up PP player today, the rest of PP squad play the bodo, bodo sarpayeen, kale-khari football..!!

he is getting up there in age, and i think that the only thing holding him back from featuring for CQ's TM...!!

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad-7 View Post
              So the "trash" made some game winning saves.

PLUS you were wrong. Taremi did make Kwaki and Digao look like fools in the end.

And Taremi did not get proper service but still managed to cause havoc as you saw.
              Makani has been great tonight. He's been solid overall lately

Comment

We played SMART football and we won.

Comment

al hilal wasnt really that impressive. we overrate these arabs a bit too often i think

Comment

I think this pretty much confirms that Allah is a Perspolis fan.

Comment

I didn't like the rock throwing of the fans and also the chant that came after. I don't think it was necessary.

Comment

Safe to say PP got lucky today but then again thats all you need to win a tournament like this.
                        "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli1 View Post
                          I didn't like the rock throwing of the fans and also the chant that came after. I don't think it was necessary.
                          What did they chant?

Comment

Btw damn branko has balls. Its 0-0 with 15mins to go and he brings on a 20 year old AM Kamdani who's only played twice for Perspolis for CB Umana despite the amount of pressure they were getting from and playing like shit. Also the high D line from beginnging of the game. Risky but credit must be given, he forced that winner despite Perspolis playing like total crap most of the game honestly. Hopefully in the away game, Branko will have more of a defensive and counterattacking approach to finish the job.

Comment

Overall a terrible game for PP, but a good result nonetheless.

PP are the only team so far that have won their home game in the round of 16.

The funny thing is that have not scored a single open play goal in the ACL since the 66th minute of the very 1st game!!! They have scored a total of 6 goals since then, 4 on penalties and two were own goals by their opponents.

Comment

Lets go Perspolis!

Comment

Working...
                                X