• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sardar nearly with an assist, twice!

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
      Quick, turn off your screen
      Haha.. I am not watching it anymore...He's got the Taremi disease today...lol

Comment

LOL at the Arsenal player with straight up hickies on his neck hahahah
        sigpic

Comment

Sardar and zenit played really well this half. Better than I have seen them in a long time. His penalty was really poor and I think he just took it for granted. Besides that his energy, runs off the ball, pressing, 1-2's etc were really sharp. He doesnt seemed fatigue at all and ready for lyon in the week.

Comment

First half ends 1-0 for Zenit

Comment

Come on guys, our TM star is giving it everything he has after a very hectic international duty. let's appreciate how he has grown physically and mentally that he can actually play at this level after the tiring camp, 90+ minute amazing performance and the long flight back. He is being a consummate professional.

Go Sardar!

Comment

Goal Driussi on a PK. Zenit up 2-1.

Comment

Driusi bails out sardar to make it 2-1 after converting a penalty. 2-1 zenit!
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Absolutely embarrassing from Azmoun

Comment

sardar out...he was mad about something not sure what

Comment

Sardar arguing with ref, gets a yellow, and physically picked up by Dzyuba and removed from ref so he doesn’t get a red.

Comment

What happened during Sardar's sub? I just saw the end...

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Good performance. His pk was very crappy. Might not take one for a while again.

Overall Zenit looked a lot better today, sharp in passing and really quick to win the ball back, arsenal had two chances one of which was the free kick goal.

I think they will give Lyon a run for the money in france.

Comment

Acting like a little baby...
                              sigpic

Comment

Very embarrassing behavior by Sardar at the end there he's lucky his buddy Dyuba grabbed him and threw him in the right direction and told him to stop being a baby!
                                Team Meli Iran
                                Perspolis FC
                                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Working...
                                X