No announcement yet.

Saman Ghoddos @ Amiens SC | 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More compete highlights where you can see he was involved in all Amiens attacks. He assisted both goals, hit the crossbar on the free kick, and had a nice flick pass in the buildup to the Rennes red card... Also, Amiens defense is awful in the scenes at the end...

https://youtu.be/c5Mji65ExZU

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

I think he's already shut up a lot of people who doubted him with these performances. Between him and AJB, not sure who is our best player at the moment

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
        I think he's already shut up a lot of people who doubted him with these performances. Between him and AJB, not sure who is our best player at the moment
        Is this even a question? Obviously Ghoddos. Just looking at what he did to Arsenal the first time he played them. Then again its Arsenal

Comment

add kaveh also

Comment

https://www.francefootball.fr/news/C...-amiens/943686

Comment

is a pity why saman got so little time in world cup but what is clear for asian cup he is our main attacking midfider,freekick and corner taker

Comment

https://m.lfp.fr/ligue1/article/ghod...e-en-scene.htm

Comment

saman for sure IMO....hes a level above everyone else
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

100% Saman is our best

Hes above Amiens. He should be in a mid table team in la liga spain germany or england at least.

I think our players need better agents. I dont think their agents know how to market these guys and get good deals. There are tons of average players i see every week in some well known teams that Ghoddos is better than them.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                      Is this even a question? Obviously Ghoddos. Just looking at what he did to Arsenal the first time he played them. Then again its Arsenal
                      Just imagine what he would do to Leicester City
                      "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                        100% Saman is our best

Hes above Amiens. He should be in a mid table team in la liga spain germany or england at least.

I think our players need better agents. I dont think their agents know how to market these guys and get good deals. There are tons of average players i see every week in some well known teams that Ghoddos is better than them.
                        They hire guys who are their neighborhood buddies or "bros" who talk a big game.
                        Alot of agents do have that persona, but very few actually deliver.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                          They hire guys who are their neighborhood buddies or "bros" who talk a big game.
                          Alot of agents do have that persona, but very few actually deliver.
                          You can have the best agent in the world but when you are associated with I.R, your value depreciates by half!
                          "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                            Just imagine what he would do to Leicester City
                            Probably be benched like the past 1000 games. And crying when he gets to see Rashid play and he has to warm the bench.

Comment

I don't say this lightly, but he has the potential to play in some good/great teams if he continues his good season with Amiens.
                              Too Bad he didn't get that transfer to Celta Viga, because I am sure if he performed there he would definitely transfer to a better team, and celta vigo are no joke themselves.
                              He is just class - His decision making and shooting/precision is top level, absolutely non-comparable with any other Iranian player atm.

Comment

Said it before and I'll say it again. If Saman and Gucci had more playing time at the world cup we would've gotten into the top 8

Comment

Working...
                                X