Originally posted by Perseus View Post

Saturday, 30 March 2019 15:00 UT
    PREMIER LEAGUE

Brighton & Hove Albion vs Southampton

Amex Stadium

>
    >
    >

Brighton & Hove Albion duo Pascal Gross and Florin Andone are doubts for Saturday's Premier League match with Southampton.

Gross has not featured in the Seagulls' last three games owing to a hamstring injury, while Andone has missed the last two matches after pulling out of the starting line-up at Crystal Palace with a groin/thigh injury.

https://www.brightonandhoveindepende...atch-1-8866197

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
      Thank you, I also think Solly March and Anthony Knockaert would make better wingers for Team Melli than Jahanbakhsh.

#sorrynotsorry #MarchandKnockaertforTM
      What are you hash tagging? You are posting on a forum not instagram. What do you get out of bashing ARJ so much?!

And keep in mind Knockaert is 27 and is in his 7th season in England and his 3rd in the Premier League. Do you remember if he was playing this good in his first season for Leicester?

Ohh wait sorry, that was in 2012, four years before you jumped on the bandwagon. Not surprisingly, it was also the year Knockaert was dumped off the team (perhaps because Leicester didn't think he was cut out for the prem?).
      ballast parcham bi boro bargard refigh negaran nabash bikhod to aslan

Comment

Originally posted by CanadianEh View Post
        What are you hash tagging? You are posting on a forum not instagram. What do you get out of bashing ARJ so much?!

And keep in mind Knockaert is 27 and is in his 7th season in England and his 3rd in the Premier League. Do you remember if he was playing this good in his first season for Leicester?

Ohh wait sorry, that was in 2012, four years before you jumped on the bandwagon. Not surprisingly, it was also the year Knockaert was dumped off the team (perhaps because Leicester didn't think he was cut out for the prem?).
        I would take knockaert over baksh in a milisecond for team melli. That isnt even a queestion. Knockaert has incredibly work ethic during the game even more than baksh. It's fair for him to say he would make a better winger than alireza

Comment

It’s normally those who associate others as “bandwagoners” who are truly bandwagoners. So you are telling me (in your post) that he is getting benched by trash, washed up Leicester player? Your words not mines...

And I know you might not like this, but Solly March and Knockaert would bench Jahanbakhsh if they played for TM. And we dumped Knockaert because he isn’t good enough, thus we sent him to Leige and still not good enough - so best not talking about a team’s if you don’t know much about it.

If you don’t take my criticism of him, would you take the criticism of a pundits? Even a pundit was saying last game the best thing he’s done is nothing beside one goal against Oman. Brighton fans, English people, quite frankly don’t rate him, why should I?

Comment

It’s normally those who associate others as “bandwagoners” who are truly bandwagoners. So you are telling me (in your post) that he is getting benched by trash, washed up Leicester player? Your words not mines...

And I know you might not like this, but Solly March and Knockaert would bench Jahanbakhsh if they played for TM. And we dumped Knockaert because he isn’t good enough, thus we sent him to Leige and still not good enough - so best not talking about a team’s if you don’t know much about it.

If you don’t take my criticism of him, would you take the criticism of a pundits? Even a pundit was saying last game the best thing he’s done is nothing beside one goal against Oman. Brighton fans, English people, quite frankly don’t rate him, why should I?
            Wonderful. We hear you loud and clear. We know where you stand. I think everyone on this forum and a few adjacent forums know where you stand. Feel free not to mention it every 5 minutes.

Comment

TM already had a AK type player. His name was Mandachi. Both players are hard working blue collar type wingers with not much IQ or vision. Although I would rate Madanchi higher because of his ability to play with both feet unlike AK.
              "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

I don't get what point you are making. I am saying ARJ is two years younger and in his first season in England, whereas Knockaert is in his 7th season in England. You said you dumped him because he was not good enough, and now surprise surprise three years later he is doing well in the Prem.

You are comparing ARJ after 3/4 of an injury and AFC plagued season to two players who have played pretty much their entire careers in England. All I am saying is give him a chance and some support. He is only 25 and he has had one or two games where he has looked really good. I am confident he will adjust and improve. Even on the Brighton forum it's constantly said that him and Bissouma stand out in training, and that's coming from their teammates.
                ballast parcham bi boro bargard refigh negaran nabash bikhod to aslan

Comment

Saturday, 30 March 2019 15:00 UT
                  PREMIER LEAGUE

Brighton & Hove Albion vs Southampton

Amex Stadium

>
                  >
                  >
                  THE TEAM NEWS
                  BRIGHTON

Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Ryan; Montoya, Duffy, Dunk, Bernardo; Bissouma, Stephens, Propper; Knockaert, Murray, March

Unavailable:

Doubtful: Andone (Injured), Gross (Injured), Kayal (Injured), Propper (Injured)

SOUTHAMPTON

Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Gunn; Vestergaard, Yoshida, Bednarek; Valery, Ward-Prowse, Hojbjerg, Romeu, Bertrand; Redmond, Austin

Unavailable: Obafemi (Injured)

https://www.thestatszone.com/premier...iew-prediction

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                    TM already had a AK type player. His name was Mandachi. Both players are hard working blue collar type wingers with not much IQ or vision. Although I would rate Madanchi higher because of his ability to play with both feet unlike AK.
                    Yadesh bekheir. A variation was Kazemian who was better technically but fit into the physical winger camp like Shaqiri/AK.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                      Yadesh bekheir. A variation was Kazemian who was better technically but fit into the physical winger camp like Shaqiri/AK.
                      Madanchi and Kazemian had really high potential but both wasted it by wasting time in Dubai/UAE clubs rather than going to Europe like AK did.

Comment

THE TEAM NEWS
                        BRIGHTON
                        Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Ryan; Montoya, Duffy, Dunk, Bernardo; Bissouma, Stephens, Propper; Knockaert, Murray, March
                        Unavailable:
                        Doubtful: Andone (Injured), Gross (Injured), Kayal (Injured), Propper (Injured)
                        SOUTHAMPTON
                        Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Gunn; Vestergaard, Yoshida, Bednarek; Valery, Ward-Prowse, Hojbjerg, Romeu, Bertrand; Redmond, Austin
                        Unavailable: Obafemi (Injured)
                        https://www.thestatszone.com/premier...iew-prediction

Izquierdo and Duffy are also nursing injuries. Four players injured in the squad at this time of year is par, six is bad luck.

https://www.whoscored.com/Matches/12...on-Southampton

Southampton game is followed by Chelsea in the week. Then the semi-final of the FA Cup vs Man City at Wembley.

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                          Madanchi and Kazemian had really high potential but both wasted it by wasting time in Dubai/UAE clubs rather than going to Europe like AK did.
                          sorry but ali karimi wasted time too. spent 4 years in Dubai before bayern.

Comment

I don't get what point you are making. I am saying ARJ is two years younger and in his first season in England, whereas Knockaert is in his 7th season in England. You said you dumped him because he was not good enough, and now surprise surprise three years later he is doing well in the Prem.

You are comparing ARJ after 3/4 of an injury and AFC plagued season to two players who have played pretty much their entire careers in England. All I am saying is give him a chance and some support. He is only 25 and he has had one or two games where he has looked really good. I am confident he will adjust and improve. Even on the Brighton forum it's constantly said that him and Bissouma stand out in training, and that's coming from their teammates.
                            Very true.
                            I said it at the beginning of this thread when everyone was complaining about him getting playing time and I'll say it again:
                            Give him time!!

Hopefully he will make it and grow into the league. Even in the case he doesn't and has to move, I still have mad respect for him in the way he has managed his career to this point. This is what we want from the youngsters; to constantly challenge themselves even if it means being in unfashionable teams in small towns in favor of being a starting star in shit teams a la Pouraliganji (biggest waste of talent of this generation in my opinion).

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                              AK spent his best years in Dubai, he does not get any credit for spending only 2.5 seasons in BL in his entire career! That was an absolute crime against himself, he would have been one of the best footballers in the world had he not been so stupid! I plan on telling him when I see him too
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

AK was the rare player who got better playing in Dubai. Look at his Asian Cup 2004 performance he was in Dubai at the time...pure talented guy, just couldnt be any lazier.
                                Although had a good season at Bayern before getting injured...
                                Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

Working...
                                X