Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good stream: http://www.getcric.com/p/get7.html

Comment

PK for BHA! Nice turn by Murray in the box results in a clear foul.

Comment

Gross misses the PK! Good save.

Comment

Wow what a shitty PK, Alireza would burried it out of reach of the goalie. Riiiiiiiiid

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
            Gross misses the PK! Good save.
            It's almost as if this team has not prepared well enough for the season.

Sent from my Google device using Tapatalk
            Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
              damet garm awesome link thanks
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

i can not see it from mobile?

Comment

knockaert's dribbling is really impressive
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Wow, this team can not take a proper PK or shoot on goal. Really I don’t understand why Alireza isn’t in the starting 11?

Comment

Lol March is just such a level below ARJ its ridiculous. The guy makes a wrong decision every time he gets the ball in a good area. And CH will keep telling us ARJ needs to adapt, settle in , etc - ALL BS. ITs not like willyan and alexis are in front of him, ITS FUCKING SOLLY MARCH.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                        Lol March is just such a level below ARJ its ridiculous. The guy makes a wrong decision every time he gets the ball in a good area. And CH will keep telling us ARJ needs to adapt, settle in , etc - ALL BS. ITs not like willyan and alexis are in front of him, ITS FUCKING SOLLY MARCH.
                        And Knockeart keeps giving the ball away instead of taking good decisions and shoot

Comment

A STREAM SO I CAN WATCH FROM MY PHONE? do i need to register card number etc

Comment

Schurle was trash for Dortmund, and he scores against Brighton lol

Comment

shit! 1-0 for fulham goal from schurle.....come on seaguls get back in the game!
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

1-0. Fulham. Nice play. Crap brighton are now down after missing SO many good chances. But im sure ARJ will come in for the last 5 mins, and then everybody will say "well he looked average". How about he gets a proper chance. He is the record signing after all, does that not mean anything? I would rather him have been on the bench in naples competing with the likes of insigne, mertens, and callejon than stupid march.

Comment

Working...
                                X