X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oreosx11 View Post
    Definitely not ARJ, he was on left wing that play
    Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
    Thats why I was asking was it Montoya or JB?
    It was someone with black hair.
    Alireza made the cross.

Brighton & Hove Albion @OfficialBHAFC
    88: SO CLOSE! Becker saves Gross' header! Superb cross from the right by Jahanbakhsh.

https://twitter.com/OfficialBHAFC/st...17832464306176

Comment

Yes ARJ was good, but I don't think he got that many opportunities to show himself. He's still getting used to the pace, and definitely is going to get more and more minutes. I wasn't too impressed with March today but Knockaert was good! It will not be easy for ARJ to start over Knockaert but I think more possible to start over March...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Thats why I was asking was it Montoya or JB?
        It was someone with black hair.

Comment

Brighton looked good against Liverpool, i expected a throbbing but they were very focused and well organized defensively, and created a good number of dangerous chances. In some ways it reminds me of TM. Jahanbaksh looked very good coming off the bench, had some smooth link-up play and both him, Locadia, and Gross brought on a lot of positivity and energy to brighton's offense. You just feel like if they had come on around ~60min the scoreline may have been 1-1

Comment

It was Montoya. Alireza was on the left win when the ball was crossed. You even see him in the replay calling for the ball.

Comment

I’m sure the cross was Montoya , ARJ was just outside the box on the left wing watching the header.

Comment

If I am not mistaken, ARJ exchanged jerseys with Mo Salah.

Comment

JB is #16. That was Montoya with the cross

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                    If I am not mistaken, ARJ exchanged jerseys with Mo Salah.
                    Middle Easterns have to look out for eachother in this world!
                    We are currently witnessing a revolution in Iranian football. Team Melli has never been stronger than it is today, and we will only get better.

Comment

He did okay considering the circumstance but did not have much support as Brighton were doing bekesh ziresh and being cautious. Looking forward to his start against Southampton on Tuesday.

Comment

Originally posted by Javeed View Post
                        Middle Easterns have to look out for eachother in this world!
                        Technically Salah is African !

Comment

I love it that we are so excited about ARJ playing. I think we will all explode with excitement when he starts and scores Since he is gonna start soon and score, we should all start doing Yoga and meditation to calm ourselves down

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
                            Parts of North Africa are still considered Middle East. Egypt is definitely part of Middle East. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Middle_East

Comment

A pleasant development from JB's two EPL match substitute appearances: he's pretty tidy in possession.

I was concerned about the pace and speed of the EPL, but JB has seemingly adapted well. He gets rid of the ball very quickly, often first touch, and makes smart and decisive plays. Unfortunately, his teammates have left him hanging a few times on his darting runs, but that will change with time.

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
                                Egypt’s a middle eastern and North African country so he would be considered both 😀 def more middle eastern in culture

Comment

Working...
                                X