• Time
  • Show
Clear All

CQ after Turkmenistan goal

and then super Ezzi

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
      Ando got his visa and is able to play against Guam
      Good news. I just hope he replaces Ebrahimi not Ezi if CQ's going to use him. Personally, I'd let both of those guys get some more experience or even let Kamyabinia play instead of Ebrahimi.

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
        Good news. I just hope he replaces Ebrahimi not Ezi if CQ's going to use him. Personally, I'd let both of those guys get some more experience or even let Kamyabinia play instead of Ebrahimi.
        Ando and Ebrahimi have a similar style, so I think it makes more sense to only use one of them next to Ezzatollahi, who probably secured his spot with that goal today. Isn’t Ebrahimi suspended anyway?
        Formerly known as Persianking!
        Follow me @
        instagram/iranscout
        instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
          I don't think Ebrahimi will be able to play vs Guam since he got another yellow card today

Comment

yeah, Ebrahimi will miss the Guam match

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1282022...9%DA%A9%D8%B3)

Probably for the best.

Comment

Khiabani said that AFC has prohibited fans from sitting on the second upper level of the Azadi stadium ????

Why? What happened ?

Anyone has heard that before ?

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
                Khiabani said that AFC has prohibited fans from sitting on the second upper level of the Azadi stadium ????

Why? What happened ?

If I remember correctly it had something to do with there not being any numbered seating on this level!
                He who joyfully marches in rank and file has already earned my contempt, for he has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice. Albert Einstein

Throughout history, it has been the inaction of those who could have acted, the indifference of those who should have known better, and the silence of the voice of justice when it mattered most that has made it possible for evil to triumph.

Comment

https://twitter.com/_Dogmatist/statu...88050791165952

Comment

TM on their way to Guam

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post

Why? What happened ?

Yap. Unless there are seats they won't allow fans to be in the upper level.
                      Its a garbage rule. Only AFC would take actions to reduce fans instead of increase.

Azadi stadium personnel actually ran some tests a few months ago to see if the upper level could handle all the seats and upgrades.
                      I don't know if the test results are out yet.

Comment

Media is saying it. Saaed Ezzatolahi, the new Sirous Ghayeghran (RIP). The Legendary TM and Malavan captain

The similarities are not just the fact that they are both from Anzali, both played for Malavan, but the style of play is similar. The Gheyrat, the powerful and technical shot.

Saeed become the youngest player ever to score for TM, ever. 19 years and 40 days, second youngest is Ansarifard who scored his first TM goal when he was 19 years and 270 days.

http://90tv.ir/news/173387/%D8%B1%D9...A2%D9%85%D8%AF

Comment

The other day, I checked Germanys future friendlies, they have 4 planned, 2 of them in these coming days, and other 2 vs England and Italy in March 2016. So when exactly is Kafashi planning on playing them, based on those lies of letters he have received?

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
                            Media is saying it. Saaed Ezzatolahi, the new Sirous Ghayeghran (RIP). The Legendary TM and Malavan captain
                            The similarities are not just the fact that they are both from Anzali, both played for Malavan, but the style of play is similar. The Gheyrat, the powerful and technical shot.
                            They said the same thing about Maziar Zare. He unfortunately turned out to be a dud.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                              The other day, I checked Germanys future friendlies, they have 4 planned, 2 of them in these coming days, and other 2 vs England and Italy in March 2016. So when exactly is Kafashi planning on playing them, based on those lies of letters he have received?
                              Well, we have qualifiers in March, maybe a Pre-Euro 2016 test match in May/June? Might as well take place in 2017 or 2018. The Germans set their friendlies for the next 2-3 years

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                                Well, we have qualifiers in March, maybe a Pre-Euro 2016 test match in May/June? Might as well take place in 2017 or 2018. The Germans set their friendlies for the next 2-3 years
                                Exactly. If Kafashi plays this smart, maybe as a pre-WC friendly?

Comment

Working...
                                X