Marc Wilmots Wants to leave iran

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rooyintan View Post
    They all after money. Do you seriously think that all those White people in UAE, Singapore, Thailand, Qatar, Saudi Arabia enjoy living in those countries? They just want to make quick buck and flee.

All those who come to Iran is for money too but then they realize Holy Sugar, we can't get paid on time, Iran is financially blocked due to sanctions.
    Like he wasnt aware iran had sanctions before he signed ? Then its his own fault
    WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Between all of them, Stramacconi is the only one who brought his family to Iran, if Wilmots leave I want this guy to take over, lots of similarity with Queiroz in level of character, doesn't take shit from anyone, but I highly doubt that is what IFF are looking for. They are after Baleh Chashm guy such as Wilmots.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

HAhahhaah what a circus as usual, too much headache to follow this show

Comment

IFF/mullahs in background can & will indeed pull through with the required payment last gasp as always...!
          They just test the guy’s patience & resolve first & make sure the issue becomes a publicized first in major media in order to later decry the extreme banking sanctions the country has been put through by the west ..!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
            IFF/mullahs in background can & will indeed pull through with the required payment last gasp as always...!
            They just test the guy’s patience & resolve first & make sure the issue becomes a publicized first in major media in order to later decry the extreme banking sanctions the country has been put through by the west ..!
            Interesting take, but happy it will resolve none the less.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
              The banking restrictions ARE REAL. They have effected almost all transactions. Poor CQ had his swiss bank account frozen for a while. Hell, some banks even started freezing accounts by Iranian-Americans.
              Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Originally posted by nisfejahan View Post
                The banking restrictions ARE REAL. They have effected almost all transactions. Poor CQ had his swiss bank account frozen for a while. Hell, some banks even started freezing accounts by Iranian-Americans.
                It's true. In the US, Bank of America has been freezing accounts out of the blue. It's an issue that NIAC has been documenting and trying to deal with. If you have a BofA account, consider having another bank account to keep your long term assets/cash in.

Comment

CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

I think Markar Aghajanian who has spent so many years as CQ's assistant will be the best option.

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
                      well thats no surprise, everybody wants to leave iran
                      That's not true, only certain type of people want to leave Iran. Many do come back to Iran once they realise that Iran is the most beautiful country in the world. Our culture is second to none, delicious food, warm people, amazing nature, people just hate us because they can't be us.

Comment

Originally posted by Sepehr9 View Post
                        That's not true, only certain type of people want to leave Iran. Many do come back to Iran once they realise that Iran is the most beautiful country in the world. Our culture is second to none, delicious food, warm people, amazing nature, people just hate us because they can't be us.
                        Yea its good to dream
                        WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Wilmots is our manager right now, and right now is a very crucial point in our qualifying campaign. A win against Iraq vs a loss is huge.

That being said, I know this is an unpopular opinion, but I don't think we need a overpaid foreign manager to be successful. CQ was just another breed for us and we got blessed.

A good domestic guy like Yahya Golmohammadi would go a long way.

Comment

As I said before, this nation never learns to value what it has until it losses it … and I am going to leave the example to your imagination.

CQ was not just a couch. He was a true Iranian in many ways. He loved our country, loved the team, loved the players, and put 100% for everything that benefited the team. Yes, he was not a KHAAYEMAL or CHAAPLOOS and didn't bow to every ass who thought is in the position to comment about a man at his level of experience.

CQ never said he is quitting because he hasn't been paid. … He was ready to beat up the Korean coach for Iran. He played against his own country in the world cup and his whole heart was with Iran and wanted to win.

And now after we lost our most valuable coach, we got Willy the Moo. Go Figure!

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
                              As I said before, this nation never learns to value what it has until it losses it … and I am going to leave the example to your imagination.
                              CQ was not just a couch. He was a true Iranian in many ways. He loved our country, loved the team, loved the players, and put 100% for everything that benefited the team. Yes, he was not a KHAAYEMAL or CHAAPLOOS and didn't bow to every ass who thought is in the position to comment about a man at his level of experience.
                              CQ never said he is quitting because he hasn't been paid. … He was ready to beat up the Korean coach for Iran. He played against his own country in the world cup and his whole heart was with Iran and wanted to win.
                              And now after we lost our most valuable coach, we got Willy the Moo. Go Figure!
                              I think this has to do with how much the Iranian people loved him. How many Instagram fan pages were made. His comment section on his Instagram page even today are Iranian people with praise and wishing him well. He was loved and respected for all the success he had, how could he not feel that Iran was his home.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                                Wilmots is our manager right now, and right now is a very crucial point in our qualifying campaign. A win against Iraq vs a loss is huge.

That being said, I know this is an unpopular opinion, but I don't think we need a overpaid foreign manager to be successful. CQ was just another breed for us and we got blessed.

A good domestic guy like Yahya Golmohammadi would go a long way.
                                the issue is TM head coach means a lot more than being a proficient coach, it is about personality and mentality too.

Yahya is a very solid option from technical side, but he is not the character that stands out as guy to lead TM. to lead this TM, deal with federation, clubs, players etc you need to be a very strong character. I feel like yahya is a bit similar in hashemian in that they are both a bit passive and neither too inspiring, whereas somebody like daei has the character but lacks the technical aspect.

Comment

Working...
                                X