No announcement yet.

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jahanbakhsh wasn't good today. He looked sluggish in general and not very confident to make things happen. Although Brighton as a whole was bad... They couldn't make anything happen, no good attacking flow except for a couple times through Knockaert. I saw way too many stray passes, aimless long balls etc from Brighton...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by persian_parsa View Post
      Jahanbakhsh wasn't good today. He looked sluggish in general and not very confident to make things happen. Although Brighton as a whole was bad... They couldn't make anything happen, no good attacking flow except for a couple times through Knockaert. I saw way too many stray passes, aimless long balls etc from Brighton...

Please don't say that about our “national hero"...lol

Sent from my Google device using Tapatalk
      Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

This hurts.

Comment

2-0 Millwall.

Comment

The only consolation is the BHAFC for once performed poorer after subbing ARJ. In the past they would go on to score one or two after subbing ARJ. His team was as poor as him today no question about that.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
              This hurts.
              One of the biggest flops in PL history. He will not turn this around.

Comment

lol they are losing 2-0 to Millwall what a fucking loser team Brighton is

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                  I get sick in my stomach whenever I watch JB play. So overrated in all aspects, never stands out in anything, can't make decisive moves that changes a game, doesn't add anything special to Brighton or Team Melli. This has been the case for years, and it's not only based on one game. Against bigger teams in the Eredivisie like Feyenoord, PSV and Ajax he was also completely invisible aside scoring against amateur teams in the Dutch league who don't know the basics of defending.
                  Don't forget he scored a double against Ajax when NEC was about to get relegated to help them have any chance of staying up. He also scored in Europa league against Lyon. Let's not overreact here. He hasn't settled in England as fast as we should hope and was not good today. He has talent, otherwise he wouldn't have been the top scorer of Holland and Brighton wouldn't have paid millions to get him.

Comment

I was looking forward to this game but this was upsetting. Ah well, still hoping things turn around for the better for him. We as a national team don’t have many players of high caliber talent. It’s between him, Ghoddos, and Azmoun; there’s no value in shooting any of them down even on a rainy day. Tell me, if we don’t have these guys then what do we even have to look forward to in our football? PGL? The annual friendly against Mozambique?

It’s really easy to shit on a player when they’re on performing but sometimes it’s just not necessary. I think with the majority of us, it’s not that we pretend like he’s shining but rather it’s that we continue to have faith in him in hopes of finding some joy or excitement one day. So I hope you negative Nancy’s got your wish today, you did it! You’re all geniuses and have the sharpest eye for talentless players in all of football! Congrats!

Comment

Don't forget he scored a double against Ajax when NEC was about to get relegated to help them have any chance of staying up. He also scored in Europa league against Lyon. Let's not overreact here. He hasn't settled in England as fast as we should hope and was not good today. He has talent, otherwise he wouldn't have been the top scorer of Holland and Brighton wouldn't have paid millions to get him.

What a nonsense. I can name more shitty players that once were top scorers in the Dutch league. Björn Vleminckx for instance.

This is not the Eredivisie. He is not up against a bunch of amateurs that give him wide space.

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                        Please don't say that about our “national hero"...lol

Are you happy now? Lol

Comment

CH got the tactics all wrong today and he doesnt even try to adjust it. He insists on playing with 2 inverted wingers and the team cannot play possesion play.
                          "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                            The only consolation is the BHAFC for once performed poorer after subbing ARJ. In the past they would go on to score one or two after subbing ARJ. His team was as poor as him today no question about that.

Check that. Locadia scored 1 for BHAFC.

Comment

IT AINT OVER YET! Locadia scores, 87th minute

Comment

Are you happy now? Lol

No. That's your prob. You think we want ARJ to fail. You insult others because he is your hero. I just wanted to demonstrate the hypocrisy in your comments and raftar. Fact is ARJ is having a very poor season. To his credit he is trying and his team is really a glorified championship side.

When. He plays well we praise him when he plays poorly we call it. Some of us call a spade a spade others like to have our blindfolds on no matter what. That's the reality of being a sports fanatic.

Comment

Working...
                                X