Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PERSPOLIS - Fan Thread | News, Photos...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
    here is the jersey and it is very nice indeed.

[ATTACH]16994[/ATTACH]
    That's is f****** beautiful. Love the Faravahar.

Comment

I used to get excited whenever I clicked on this thread. Always happy to follow up on my favorite club and see the new uploaded photos.

Nowadays I try to avoid this thread because I can't stand to see Taremi and Rezaeian. They remind me of how disgusting a majority of our fans are, and how weak minded they truly are.

I will never lose respect for the club and the crest. But I have lost a lot of respect for our fans. They make me sick to my stomach.

On a positive note, I am glad that Vahid Amiri and Alireza Beiranvand have joined Persepolis. I'm also happy that Jalal Hosseini has returned.

I wish Branko and Persepolis success this season.

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
        here is the jersey and it is very nice indeed.

[ATTACH]16994[/ATTACH]
        Wow this is absolutely beautiful. I wish the team wore this jersey

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

When are we playing out next game?

Comment

Originally posted by NFL View Post
            When are we playing out next game?
            Pp play today

Comment

LOL at Taremi not being able to score yet. Serves him right.

One of the shittiest things about Taremi's re-acclimating himself into PP, is that he's taken a spot from someone - from some watching PP pre-season highlights/ games - that was playing better than him and younger than him: Shahab Zahedi.

Comment

Taremi came back to Persepolis to miss scoring the easiest goal vs Gostaresh.

Lol.

I don't care if it was a one time thing, I'll make fun of him until I get over it.

Comment

Persepolis' new goal keeper Bozidar Radosevic

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                  We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

^^ solid signing by Branko. He was the starting goalkeeper of the 3rd place Hungarian team, he will give Beiranvand a good test. Competition is always good.

Comment

^ he is an amazing shot-stopper.. just great.
                      We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

Comment

Beiro hasn't looked anything special honestly, even most of last season in Naft that was the case too. Not trying to downplay him he's talented and got a lot of potential but he hasn't been special. If this guy can show something I hope Branko is fair
                        Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Back to the roots

Comment

Perspolis coaches and managers visiting Takhte Jamshid: http://video.varzesh3.com/video/1222...B4%DB%8C%D8%AF

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                              Perspolis coaches and managers visiting Takhte Jamshid: http://video.varzesh3.com/video/1222...B4%DB%8C%D8%AF
                              I wonder if they do regular maintenance on these historic sites and monuments, are there even any securities in the area or anyone can go and steal pieces?

Comment

^ I bet you there's more regular maintenance and security at a local dahati mosque than in Persepolis.

The sad truth about current day Iran.

Comment

Working...
                                X