Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We will face Vietnam match with humble attitude, knowing that the team in front of us is very good and made great progress. We have a great challenge, to enjoy, to take fun and to compete. We don´t think it will be easy, because we are not arrogant, we are humble people in this Team. This is always the spirit. This spirit and friendship in our team and staff make us one of the most powerful football families I had in my entire life. The foundation of our character is to respect all the others, doesn't matter the name. So, for now, there is nothing more than our focus and commitment on Vietnam match; the focus and commitment on our responsibilities, our dreams and the dreams of the million Iranians supporting us.

Just enjoy these moments boys because we will mever
    ever have a cosch like this again
    WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Latest photos fro Al Nahyan stadium in Abud Dhabi (the venue for tomorrow's match). Go TM!

Comment

I hope this will be our lineup

-----------------Beiranvand--------------------
        -Ghafouri-Hosseini-Pouraliganji-Mohammadi
        ------------------Ebrahimi---------------------
        -Torabi-----------Ghoddos-----------Hajsafi--
        -----------Azmoun------Taremi---------------

SUBS: Dejagah, Amiri, Jahanbakhsh
        --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
        --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
        ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
        --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
        ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Bagg10 View Post
          I think Masoud is a double-edged sword. He can either slow things down and give possession away, or make a brilliant move/pass that tears the opponent's defense apart. I'm hoping for the latter.
          Double edged sword...nice choice of words.
          It takes a whole team to tango...

Masoud is not resonsible for a whole
          team's shortcomings.
          He's a pillar, a harworking pesar who will be deeply missed.
          Players with work ethic who understand how much they need to sacrifice, suffer to reach their dreams are precious.
          He's a unique solitary bright star.
          Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

My concern in this tournament are about Aussie and Saudi, we usually have tough time against teams which put emphasis on aerial match with big forward(Sweden) and Saudi is always Saudi, lots of tension and honestly they have a decent team.
            Japan came with many new faces so they need some time, and we did good against SK since CQ is the coach.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post

‎حضور و کمک نلو وینگادا در کنار تیم ملی

‎نلو وینگادا به منظور بررسی سایر تیم های ملی شرکت کننده در جام ملتهای آسیا و تهیه گزارش و آنالیز دیگر رقبا برای تیم ملی از روز گذشته فعالیتش را آغاز کرد.

جمعه ۲۱ دی ۱۳۹۷
              I hope this is not a mental preparation to eventually announce Vingada as the new TM head coach. His track record in Iran has not been successful at all!

Comment

The only team can beat Iran is either Japan or Korea.

We are simply a better team than Australia and Saudi , the only way the arabs can beat us
                is with the help of the AFC and its refs.

Comment

I read everywhere we are favourite, blabla. Just a reminder : it is a long time we didn't win it or even do something good from knock-out stage (except 2004). Our players and our NT lack the experience of knock-out game

Comment

We loses matches we are suppose to win and win matches which are supposed to be the tough ones.
                    Saudi is not an easy team to beat. Plus add to that the tension between the two countries and Arab connection and the matches being in UAE.

Comment

I want another 5:0. And Iraq also 5:0. Make clear what is going on in Asian Cup..
                      World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
                      sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
                      If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
                      -

Comment

Originally posted by saeed_noro View Post
                        I want another 5:0. And Iraq also 5:0. Make clear what is going on in Asian Cup..
                        It's always great to have big dreams. I want Iran to win it all with seven wins and without conceding.

Go TM!

Comment

Nelo Vingada was on the Saudi bench when they beat us in UAE in 1996!!!! That team should have won the Asia cup but thanks to a combination of lack of preparation ( Mayelo Kohan and his idiotic tehcnical team) AFC , Egyptian Ref, and Saudi Preparation was key in TMs defeat !

Comment

Saman's interview earlier today including a video clip of his remarks. Very professional and to the point. Go TM!

http://www.the-afc.com/asiancup/news...tnam-challenge

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
                              Nelo Vingada was on the Saudi bench when they beat us in UAE in 1996!!!! That team should have won the Asia cup but thanks to a combination of lack of preparation ( Mayelo Kohan and his idiotic tehcnical team) AFC , Egyptian Ref, and Saudi Preparation was key in TMs defeat !
                              Did you know Mayeli Kohan has a better win ratio than CQ. I guess that according to some people, MK > CQ and if we don't accept this we are CQ "fanboys" because STATS ARE EVERYTHING!

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                                Did you know Mayeli Kohan has a better win ratio than CQ. I guess that according to some people, MK > CQ.
                                MK doesn't deserve to carry CQ's luggage.

Comment

Working...
                                X