Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Defenitevly worrying, but not so surprising.
    seing pictures of iff people around the players every day here. thats not smart. should have been only the players and coaches no one else. could have their conversations through phone or zoom. thats not so risk minimizing in this important camp.
    Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Everyone in Tehran is getting in Literally. But that's not stopping me from going to the match. Will share photos with you guys
      چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
      We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Originally posted by Salar View Post
        Everyone in Tehran is getting in Literally. But that's not stopping me from going to the match. Will share photos with you guys

Nooshi joon dadash. Share your photos and enjoy

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post

Seems like the bug has also hit the Iraqi camp from what I understand using Google Translate. These players were training today with the rest of the Iraqi as well and in camp.

الفحوصات تغيّب ثمانية لاعبين عن مباراة إيران

أظهرت نتائجُ فحوصات الـpcr إصابةٍ أربعة لاعبين، حيث ظهرت النتيجة ايجابيةً، وهم كلٌ من:

مصطفى ناظم وشيركو كريم وحسين علي وحسين جبار،

بالإضافة إلى المُعالجِ جبار عبد الحسين.

وبذلك سيغيبُ اللاعبون الأربعة عن مباراةِ منتخبنا أمام نظيره الإيراني التي تقام غداً الخميس في ملعبِ ازادي بالساعةِ الخامسة والنصف عصراً.
          وسيكون عدد الغائبين عن المباراةِ ثمانية لاعبين هم: أمجد عطوان وياسر قاسم ومناف يونس وسعد ناطق ومصطفى ناظم وحسين علي وحسين جبار وشيركو كريم.

========

The results of the PCR tests showed that four players were injured, and the result was positive, and they are: Mustafa Nazim, Sherko Karim, Hussein Ali and Hussein Jabbar. In addition to the therapist, Jabbar Abdel-Hussein.

Thus, the four players will be absent from the match against Iran, which will be held tomorrow, Thursday, at Azadi Stadium, at half past five in the afternoon.

The number of absentees from the match will be eight players: Amjad Atwan, Yasser Kassem, Manaf Younes, Saad Natiq, Mustafa Nazim, Hussein Ali, Hussein Jabbar and Sherko Karim.
          Iraq is missing some good players as well... Just hope this game goes well and we scrap out 3 points and avoid any further positive test results..

Comment

Originally posted by Salar View Post
            Salar jan, where did you get tickets ? I’m in Tehran as well and searching everywhere for tickets.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
              Iraq is missing some good players as well... Just hope this game goes well and we scrap out 3 points and avoid any further positive test results..
              All four newly-infected Iraqi players were training with their team today, as well.
              "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

All four newly-infected players were training with their team today, as well.
                !!!!!!

Comment

All four newly-infected players were training with their team today, as well.
                  I honestly think Iraq are maybe in a worse situation than we are... Amjad Attwan is a huge loss for them. Some of their other guys too i'm sure were supposed to start as well.

We need to use our depth and home field situation to our advantage and come out and get 3 points... Wonder when IFF/AFC will give Taremi a heads up on whether or not he can play tomorrow?

Comment

It will be great if our forum participants show more respect toward our TM players. Calling Mehdi Ghaedi "12 year old Emirati kid" or "Dubai Mall boy" ridicules him based on where he plays and his size. He is one of our young talents and I am not sure usage of his photos from Dubai malls or his size to refer to him means anything other than diminishing him. Also, for those of you who are not familiar with the history of racism in the U.S., the term "boy" was/is used by racist whites when they talked to African American men regardless of their size in a derogatory fashion. Ultimately, it is our choice what language we use and this is a free forum as long as we stay within guidelines yet a little bit of human courtesy will go a long way. Ask yourselves how you would feel if someone refers to you using your place of employment or your anatomical features in a joking and diminishing way.

Go TM!

Comment

I honestly think Iraq are maybe in a worse situation than we are... Amjad Attwan is a huge loss for them. Some of their other guys too i'm sure were supposed to start as well.

We need to use our depth and home field situation to our advantage and come out and get 3 points... Wonder when IFF/AFC will give Taremi a heads up on whether or not he can play tomorrow?
                      Come on bro, we are missing Azmoun - he's more than their whole team. Outside Attwan, the others were not starters I don't think.
                      "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

I think it will be either a slow game with a 2-1 finish for Iran or a blood bath for Iraq, Im not sure , with lots of key players missing on both sides, yet both are determined to win, especially Iraq and their "no nonsense, Im here to actually coach" new coach ! lets see! ....

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                          LOL. Cool, but I think you've contributed most to TM wins by missing matches due to childcare responsibilities if I recall correctly. Every time you left the room TM would score.
                          You will be glad to know that the game kicks off and finishes when I am at work UK time 😂

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                            You will be glad to know that the game kicks off and finishes when I am at work UK time 😂
                            Well, I don't know, does that mean you'll be missing the match or watching it on company time? If the latter, please step away from the computer screen frequently to attend to work matters, especially in the first half! lol

Comment

There is no excuse for us, Iraqs team is absolutely battered in the their defense and midfield because of injuries and covid. Most of their experienced players are affected.

Very disappointing if we at the very least cant control the tempo tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                                There is no excuse for us, Iraqs team is absolutely battered in the their defense and midfield because of injuries and covid. Most of their experienced players are affected.
                                Very disappointing if we at the very least cant control the tempo tomorrow.
                                Well, we also have our two best strikers missing (has Taremi shown any proof of life yet?). Not to take away from AJR/Karim/Gholi/Kaveh, etc, but we'll be lacking some firepower tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                                X