This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
    Yes, the new badge that was floating around was also their rendering.

WE have more than enough super talented, creative, and HIGHLY qualified designers in Iran. Young people who probably struggle to even find employment in their field of work so many are forced to go abroad.

Using this huge pool of individuals we can create kits that would rank as the most stunning in the world. And with respect to quality there is really no need for an issue. Even since many sanction quality of domestic textiles is massively improving, and compared to whatever crap comes out of bangladesh, taiwan for the big brands we wont struggle to get the same base material.

Only question for fans would be distribution potential, which could be huge money maker for broke IFF if they play it right. And AFAM is past just concept stage, they are official sponsor for Mes, Chooka Talesh in Azadegan.

you are 1000 % right
    in a way, it makes it eaven more miindblowing that they ended up with this design..
    Supporting Team Melli

Comment

guys follow afamkit on Twitter.

show them support

https://twitter.com/AfamKit
      "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by peiman92 View Post
        Bruh if we’re talking about dallals Skocic can learn us a thing or two.
        Like how you go from being shit in Malavan/ Khoone be Khoone to get an oppurtunity in TM.
        I don’t have a problem with CQ he knew our players strengths and weaknesses, played teams like Argentina, Spain and Morocco perfectly. However, when it came to getting results in crucial games in tournaments he never delivered, didn’t believe in our players, take any risks to get results.

Now that Skocic is at his weakest all of his old bashers are coming out when he’s missing two TM stars and had one practice day with the whole team with no friendlies. He still might qualify us to the World Cup the soonest in our history without getting paid millions and making demands.

Comment

Dubai mall boy got covid. What a big loss!

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
            Dubai mall boy got covid. What a big loss!

Qaedi's tested positive!

The test results of one of the stars of Iran's TM on the eve of the match against Iraq were positive.

Comment

Mehdi Ghayedi - Positive COVID test

Are our players the only ones getting COVID? It seems it hasn't ravaged the Iraqi team like it has done ours.

کد خبر: 1806933/13 زمان: 00:07 1400/11/07 بازدید: 1,152

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

خروج از اردو شب بازی با عراق؛

فوری: تست کرونای قایدی مثبت شد!

جواب آزمایش یکی از ستاره*های تیم ملی ایران در آستانه دیدار با عراق مثبت اعلام شد.

به گزارش "ورزش سه"، مهدی قایدی که از نخستین روز اردوی تیم ملی ایران در تهران، در تمرینات قبل از دیدار با عراق حضور داشت و با انگیزه زیادی زیر نظر دراگان اسکوچیچ کار می*کرد، اکنون اجازه حضور در این مسابقه را نخواهد داشت.

در آخرین مرحله تست*گیری کووید ۱۹ از بازیکنان تیم ملی ایران، مشخص شد جواب آزمایش کرونای مهدی قایدی مثبت است و این ستاره ریزنقش نمی*تواند مقابل عراق به میدان برود.

https://www.varzesh3.com/news/180693...A-%D8%B4%D8%AF
              "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                Qaedi's tested positive!

The test results of one of the stars of Iran's TM on the eve of the match against Iraq were positive.
                I hope this useless player didn't contaminate other players

Comment

I’m gonna dust off my boots - I once played for my schools B team and I am offering my services.

Comment

Guys I come from a family who has worked in the garments and clothing industry for 40-50 years. I was born and raised with it…..I can tell you with full confidence merooj quality products is NOT good at all. They use their cheap version of climacool fabric which next to the other Iranian brands looks nice but after washing it a few times you realize how poor it is. It is by no means a good brand especially one worthy of sponsoring TM.

I’m all for endorsing Iranian brands but this definitely ain’t it.
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Jokes aside, this could be dire as it suggests infection from within TM camp, which means it is very likely more players will be positive in coming days.

Comment

dont be surprised we r missing half the team by tuesday. maybe even more posiitve tests tomorrow before the game. we must get 3 points and end this, covid has made this all to unpredictable

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                          I’m gonna dust off my boots - I once played for my schools B team and I am offering my services.
                          LOL. Cool, but I think you've contributed most to TM wins by missing matches due to childcare responsibilities if I recall correctly. Every time you left the room TM would score.

Comment

How the heck did Ghaedi get it ? He’s been in camp all this time

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                              How the heck did Ghaedi get it ? He’s been in camp all this time
                              The guy doesn't get it while touring in dubai mall but bring it on TM camp in the middle of a crucial game.

Comment

Seems like the bug has also hit the Iraqi camp from what I understand using Google Translate. These players were training today with the rest of the Iraqi as well and in camp.

الفحوصات تغيّب ثمانية لاعبين عن مباراة إيران

أظهرت نتائجُ فحوصات الـpcr إصابةٍ أربعة لاعبين، حيث ظهرت النتيجة ايجابيةً، وهم كلٌ من:

مصطفى ناظم وشيركو كريم وحسين علي وحسين جبار،

بالإضافة إلى المُعالجِ جبار عبد الحسين.

وبذلك سيغيبُ اللاعبون الأربعة عن مباراةِ منتخبنا أمام نظيره الإيراني التي تقام غداً الخميس في ملعبِ ازادي بالساعةِ الخامسة والنصف عصراً.
                                وسيكون عدد الغائبين عن المباراةِ ثمانية لاعبين هم: أمجد عطوان وياسر قاسم ومناف يونس وسعد ناطق ومصطفى ناظم وحسين علي وحسين جبار وشيركو كريم.

========

The results of the PCR tests showed that four players were injured, and the result was positive, and they are: Mustafa Nazim, Sherko Karim, Hussein Ali and Hussein Jabbar. In addition to the therapist, Jabbar Abdel-Hussein.

Thus, the four players will be absent from the match against Iran, which will be held tomorrow, Thursday, at Azadi Stadium, at half past five in the afternoon.

The number of absentees from the match will be eight players: Amjad Atwan, Yasser Kassem, Manaf Younes, Saad Natiq, Mustafa Nazim, Hussein Ali, Hussein Jabbar and Sherko Karim.

Comment

Working...
                                X