No announcement yet.

AFC Champions League 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it just me, or another Korean ref. another bunch of stupid calls going against us?!

Comment

What a play by Abedini and WHAT A GOAL from Ahmadzadeh. Again, our younger players shining the most.

1-0 Tractor

Comment

Tractor 1 -0 AL Hilal
        Goal by Farshad Ahmadzadeh
        Got to love the atmosphere in Tabriz although only 20-25.000 have shown up
        Team Melli - Traxtor - Barcelona

Comment

Dame Ando garm.. He's playing with such a great attitude and confidence. I'm glad he's back in Tractor again
          Team Melli - Traxtor - Barcelona

Comment

Lak took a REALLY bad hit. Hope he's okay. That was definitely a red card move by the Al Ahli player - not even a foul call.

Comment

Pretty good week for Iranian teams. 8/12 points. Well done.

Tractor 1-0 Al-ahli
              Lokomotiv 1-1 Foolad
              Bonyadkar 0-1 Perspolis
              Naft 1-1 Al-ain

Comment

Full Time:

Tractor 1 - Al Ahli (UAE) 0

Not the por-gol game I was expecting but a very valuable win for Tractor. They go to 2nd place in the table for the moment with the Al-Ahli (saudi) - Nasaf game coming up in a bit. A tie there would serve Tractor really well.

Comment

Originally posted by _Navid_ View Post
                  Pretty good week for Iranian teams. 8/12 points. Well done.
                  Tractor 1-0 Al-ahli
                  Lokomotiv 1-1 Foolad
                  Bonyadkar 0-1 Perspolis
                  Naft 1-1 Al-ain
                  Naft is not doing well, only 1 point from 2 matches including a tie at home. Also Foolad has a depleted squad after several players became unavailable due to the sarbazi issue.
                  sigpic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footbal...he_Asian_Games

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
                    Is it just me, or another Korean ref. another bunch of stupid calls going against us?!
                    well if we had the usual Arab refs it would be far worse, so im not complaining too much

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
                      LOL. Yes, those two statements are the same and also gooz = shaghigheh!
                      You are right. Those two statements are not the same. This, however, should not distract from the fact that you were hyping up this poor Qatari team so much that one could have thought you were suffering from wishful thinking. It is disingenuous to make a claim and then pretend you hadn't made it, just because things haven't turned out to be as you were trying to portray them. Coming forth and admitting to one's false predictions would be much more noble and righteous. That's at least how I see things.

Comment

bad result for foolad if sadd wins over hilal, 1-0 sadd right now

Comment

That moment when 23 year old Abedini schools ex-EPL player Assaidi and the entire Al Ahli defense followed by an assist.

Comment

Perspolis and Foolad must both win their group to avoid eachother in the last 16( or finish 2nd lol) Same goes for tractor and naft!
                            Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

In two week all our ACL Iranian clubs will face all Saudi clubs!! 2 home games, 2 away! WOW! What a show down ! Lets see who will be the top club team

Comment

Originally posted by Lorestani View Post
                                You are right. Those two statements are not the same. This, however, should not distract from the fact that you were hyping up this poor Qatari team so much that one could have thought you were suffering from wishful thinking. It is disingenuous to make a claim and then pretend you hadn't made it, just because things haven't turned out to be as you were trying to portray them. Coming forth and admitting to one's false predictions would be much more noble and righteous. That's at least how I see things.
                                Except I didn't make any predictions as to Lekhwiya's future performance. All I did was draw attention to the fact that they have some high profile players and not underestimating PP's win because they (PP) were obviously not predicted to do anything this ACL. You were just raining on everyone's parade though!

Comment

Working...
                                X