This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rouzbahani View Post
    and his coach said like 2-3 weeks ago that he is not what they hoped he could be, he might be done already in Brugge and might be looking to get loaned away or a transfer....we will see.
    They have 4 wins in their last 16 games, if that kind of form carries on the manager won’t be there long. Am I right in remembering that Rezai was a club record transfer? If so the owners will want him to get game time for the money they spent.

Comment

What's the news on Kaveh? Is he still injured?

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
        They have 4 wins in their last 16 games, if that kind of form carries on the manager won’t be there long. Am I right in remembering that Rezai was a club record transfer? If so the owners will want him to get game time for the money they spent.
        or they want to sell him to get some money back right away.

Comment

Kaveh Rezaei visited Persepolis' camp today. Brugge has a training camp in Qatar as well.

Let's hope he can recover from his injuries - he needs to have a scorching second half of the season. Dude's a beast.

Last edited by Tehranto; 01-09-2019, 05:40 AM.

Comment

What's the updated status on him? He isn't even listed as a roster sub with Brugge.

Sent from my Google device using Tapatalk
            Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Still injured.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                Still injured.
                But training with first team? How likely is it he will get back into the squad?

Sent from my Google device using Tapatalk
                Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Any transfer rumors? I don't think he is in the club's plan anymore.

Comment

He has finally recovered from his injury.

Comment

"Leko protects record transfer Rezaei: "Must give him time"

Club Brugge takes on Sunday against KAA Gent. Possibly with Kaveh Rezaei. After weeks (and even months) injuries, the striker may be ready for play again. Ivan Leko is still counting on the striker.

"Rezaei is doing well at training", says Leko at his press conference. "We take a decision on Saturday after the training whether he is also in the core for the Sunday race", it sounds.

Rezaei is the record transfer of Club Brugge, but could not completely break through. However, Leko does not give him up yet. "Everyone knows the Rezaei of Charleroi, that Rezaei is a good transfer for us, a match winner, we have to give him time."

Leko also knows why Rezaei has had such a hard time. "He always had pain and struggled with minor injuries, for which he needs 100% fit," explains Leko."

https://www.voetbalprimeur.be/nieuws...d-gunnen-.html

Comment

He played 5 minutes in a 1-1 draw against Gent. It seems he finally recovered from the terrible injury.

Comment

I was watching the game on and off and I couldn’t tell it was him at first because he has shaved his beard/stubble off, looked so different.

He put himself out and about, looked strong, was unlucky not to get a couple of fouls against him in good positions.

Comment

Cercle Brugge 2 - 2 Club Brugge.
                            Kaveh played 5 minutes and replaced Moroccan international Sofyan Amrabat.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                              Sofyan Amrabat.
                              I love this guy for obvious reasons.

Comment

Ahh yes, Amrabat. The dude my dad assumed doped before the Iran match because he got knocked out bouncing off of Amiri

Comment

Working...
                                X