This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by diz View Post
    No sign of Kaveh in starting lineup against athletico Madrid. Is he even on bench?
    I think he may be injured again.

Comment

Not even on the bench...wtf!

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
        Not even on the bench...wtf!
        He's injured.

Comment

Athletes need to figure out that staying healthy is just as important as playing well. Need to take care of their body and play in a way that they don't sustain injuries. Yes, freak accidents happen, but there is a reason some players never get injured while others are always dealing with something.
          "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
            He's injured.
            Hes not even on injured list. Something is up

He might be dropped or something

Comment

still injured i guess

Comment

He is not on the injured list, wonder if he has been dropped.

From starting out so promising, the last two months has been terrible for Kaveh. The coach played him when he was injured and now the same coach is denying him after a rough spell for Club Brugge in the league.

Shame.

Comment

^ a long time ago I told you guys his coach seem to have it for him & wondered if his transfer there was forced upon him by the upper management of the club rather than being his desired signee & off course many here ridiculed my comment ..!

Another odd thing about his move to Brugge was the rather Large $um transfer fee..!! I’m sure some middle man there made out like a bandit & could well be related to how he’s being treated ..!?

Comment

http://www.voetbalnieuws.be/news/364...selectienieuws

I translated some of it through Google and he is out with an injury. Why when one of our players is out of The team is there a vendetta against them, it’s an injury. He hasn’t been fully fit since he got injured last time, he played injured and was probably rushed back too quick. They are struggling at the moment so I think he will get a chance when he comes back.

Comment

he has knee problems.

Comment

and his coach said like 2-3 weeks ago that he is not what they hoped he could be, he might be done already in Brugge and might be looking to get loaned away or a transfer....we will see.

Comment

Wesley is looking for a transfer this winterperiod. This increases Kaveh's chances to return to the squad.

Comment

well kaveh will be away for asian cup. this can help him, gain confidence also.

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                              well kaveh will be away for asian cup. this can help him, gain confidence also.
                              Dont think he will be in the team. Gucci is out from wc so that place is up for grab and Golizadeh will take that place. He will be soon on loan to another Belgium team.

Comment

FYI, Kaveh will face Red Bull Salzburg at the round of 32 of the Europa League if he stays at Club Brugge. Tough opponent.

Comment

Working...
                                X