Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oreosx11 View Post
    https://www.brightonandhovealbion.co...or-home-start/
    As expected, he'll be starting against Southampton. So now... How can we watch it??
    It would be a surprise if there is any way of watching it of than being at the stadium. The game wasn't picked for TV coverage.

Comment

There’s no way Southampton vs Brighton won’t be televised even if it’s not a big game it’ll still take place in a packed stadium

Comment

Originally posted by JoojehKoobedeh2 View Post
        There’s no way Southampton vs Brighton won’t be televised even if it’s not a big game it’ll still take place in a packed stadium
        According to BHA fans on PFDC, the game won't be televised and it won't be a packed stadium since there are still plenty of tickets available.

But hey, what do the BHA fans know?

Comment

The game will be at 11:45am PST. Can follow the commentary on LiveScore.com if no streams available

Comment

Man, we need someone in the stadium to periscope the game from their phone.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
              Man, we need someone in the stadium to periscope the game from their phone.
              The guy who founded and created Periscope is an Iranian. He should do it.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                According to BHA fans on PFDC, the game won't be televised and it won't be a packed stadium since there are still plenty of tickets available.
                I expect it to be televised but not broadcast to the public.

https://www.brightonandhovealbion.co...video-archive/

Highlights may be available to subscribers a day or so afterwards

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                  Not much tbh🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Comment

As of today, BHA is ahead of Man U in EPL standings! Let's go BHA!

Comment

Shayad az tarighe radio beshe gozareshi az baazi gereft.
                      DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

I hope Brighton ends up in the top 8 this season and Alireza plays a big role for his club doing well.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
                          Shayad az tarighe radio beshe gozareshi az baazi gereft.
                          https://www.bbc.co.uk/schedules/p00fzl8r#on-now

Although not online through BBC website so you'll need to find a dodgy stream of BBC Sussex radio. Failing that, we can all watch the running ball graphic on betting websites and pretend one of the dots is ARJ.

In other news, trains are a shambles this weekend so my journey to the Fulham game is now going to have to involve 5 hours of driving and, as a result, no beers. If ARJ doesn't come on at all, I will probably start supporting Crystal Palace out of spite.

Comment

I see the game listed on the sidebar of r/soccerstreams

So, there's hope.

Comment

Match link: http://www.footystreams.stream/p/ch5.html

Comment

Originally posted by RaginG Inferno View Post
                                I'll save you the effort: you're responding to a guy in his early to mid teens. Just ignore him.
                                I have had my run-ins with Hoorad/Leicester City before, so thank you but don’t worry about the warning!

Either way I think it’s an important reminder for everyone (myself included) that sometimes things on the internet aren’t exactly what they seem. It’s very easy to see something that validates an opinion you hold and to take it as fact before checking to make sure it’s really as it seems. I think that’s a mistake we all make sometimes, no matter our age.

Comment

Working...
                                X