This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
    where did you read it will be in Friends Arena?
    the V3 link said stockholm and friends is the only arena they have with natural grass

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
      the V3 link said stockholm and friends is the only arena they have with natural grass
      Okay. But would make waay much more sense to play it in Turkey or Iran. Germany would also be good.

Comment

No way CQ is going to approve such a high profile friendly.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
          No way CQ is going to approve such a high profile friendly.
          CQ approved Sweden and Chile! I think CQ is not afraid to face any team. He is just limited in the games and camps he can pick cause IFF does not have the budget. But trust me, CQ wants the best for his team all the time, if money was not an issue. He is not "bad saleghe" like the rest of the coaches in iran
          IRI = FAILED

Comment

Originally posted by persian-eagle-13 View Post
            CQ approved Sweden and Chile! I think CQ is not afraid to face any team. He is just limited in the games and camps he can pick cause IFF does not have the budget. But trust me, CQ wants the best for his team all the time, if money was not an issue. He is not "bad saleghe" like the rest of the coaches in iran
            He doesn't like big friendlies before major games. He was ok with Chile and Sweden because at the time he thought he was leaving and TM didn't have any major games for months.

He was the same in Portugal.

I'm not saying its a bad thing, just that its his philosophy.

Comment

Why would the game be in Europe?

It should be held in Azadi , Iran is the safest country in the middleast much safer than Turkey right now

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
                Iran vs Turkey in friends arena in stockholm! Place will be packed with iranians and turks what a cracker this match would be! CQ might say no this game since it could be to heavy to play just days before wcq with syria
                I'd guess he will refuse if within a week of a wcq. ..! Any longer then good chance of CQ approval

Carlos is very result driven in his approach..!

Comment

Originally posted by MR.S View Post
                  iran vs turkey 3 years ago
                  https://youtu.be/WxgKv_5pN5w
                  LOL at those idiots on these forums who say the Sadeghian was really never that good, please watch this video. 2 goals + 1 assist. Brilliant individual efforts.... all we can say now is what could have been.

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
                    LOL at those idiots on these forums who say the Sadeghian was really never that good, please watch this video. 2 goals + 1 assist. Brilliant individual efforts.... all we can say now is what could have been.
                    I still remember him back in our U19 Asian cup victory in like 2008 or w/e. He was definitely a good player. Real shame....

Comment

Originally posted by MR.S View Post
                      iran vs turkey 3 years ago
                      https://youtu.be/WxgKv_5pN5w
                      Are both of those youth teams?

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
                        Playing well in youth teams doesn't mean anything...there is such a big difference in competitiveness when you play senior level football. Sadeghian was never anything special and he's now rotting away at some IPL club at the age of 24.

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
                          Are both of those youth teams?
                          Yes they are both Omid teams. If i am not wrong there was a tournament back in time in Qatar.
                          Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies.

Comment

Iran and Turkey men's TMs have not played each other in 40 years

Comment

Originally posted by Erfan11 View Post
                              Yes they are both Omid teams. If i am not wrong there was a tournament back in time in Qatar.
                              thought it was u23?

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                                Playing well in youth teams doesn't mean anything...there is such a big difference in competitiveness when you play senior level football. Sadeghian was never anything special and he's now rotting away at some IPL club at the age of 24.
                                That game was against Turkey U23, many players on that team played regularly in the Super Lig. Also you seem to have forgotten his first year at Persepolis? He was player of the season, and then the season after is when all the hashieh started.

Comment

Working...
                                X