Saman Ghoddos @ Amiens SC | 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
    BS: African Players should be than worse with every two years African Cup middle of the season.....

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk
    a lot of african players had the same problem before.. but the African federation changed it to the summer.

Comment

OneFootball France selects Saman's goal as one of the best 15 goals scored in the Ligue 1 this season so far. Although listed in no order of preference, it was the first goal mentioned:

"The 15 best goals of Ligue 1 this season

Already 9 days and some jewels on the lawns of France. We selected 15 without order of preference."

https://fr.onefootball.com/les-15-pl...-cette-saison/

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
        Reality is that all these guys are khareji just like us all the way, even if they were born abroad. In my circle of close friends, it’s mostly khareji and not a single Dutch one. Fact is that Saman or Askhan would never be appreciated as much as in TM when they picked Sweden or Germany. I remember that Durmaz guy got so much abuse when he costed Sweden the game in the World Cup.
        Yes, I agree. Let’s take the Moroccan approach and kick all the Iranians out and invite all Iranian Kharejis to TM. Iranian Kharejis for TM!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
            Dat truck driver tan though

Comment

https://twitter.com/mohamedbouhafsi/...59686557507584

Let’s if we can get Saman invited

(Remember all publicity, is good publicity)

Comment

Cant wait to see him vs PSG tomorrow
                Hopefully he'll play

Comment

Any broadcast info for PSG game tomorrow in US?

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                    Any broadcast info for PSG game tomorrow in US?
                    Yes will be broadcasted by BEIN Sports

Comment

direcTV no longer shows beIN in US so im outta luck. If u guys can post a good link, it would be greatly appreciated

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                        direcTV no longer shows beIN in US so im outta luck. If u guys can post a good link, it would be greatly appreciated
                        Bein Sports has been dropped by almost all the major service providers in the US as there is a fee dispute with carrying their channel. I will be streaming it and will post a link a few min before the game.
                        "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

Can someone record the match? I have class tomorrow at the same time as the game

Comment

Can someone record the match? I have class tomorrow at the same time as the game
                            Don't worry, your nursery class can always wait. watch the game.

Comment

Originally posted by AliDaeiClone View Post
                              Bein Sports has been dropped by almost all the major service providers in the US as there is a fee dispute with carrying their channel. I will be streaming it and will post a link a few min before the game.
                              Ya they are a shit channel. So glad they dropped Serie A and ESPN picked it up. The beIN app and website worked like 5% of the time.

Comment

I'm recording it with Sling... Don't know if there's a way to send that over to you though or upload it or something

Comment

Working...
                                X