HOLY FUCK SMAAN GHODOSSSS WHAT A GOALLL

Comment

Ghoddos beauty fk goal!!!!

Sent from my Google device using Tapatalk
        Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Yad begir Jahanbakhsh

Comment

What a perfect freekick. Just like the one he scored last month when he was still with Östersunds.

Comment

Saman Ghoddos @ Amiens SC | 2018-2019

What a beautiful freekick by Ghoddos to score in the dying seconds of the game, unfortunately it was too late.

I have one question for Carlos Queiroz, and that is why he didn’t play Saman from the beginning against Portugal. He has a fantastic shot and is our new FK taker. What a strike.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                Yad begir Jahanbakhsh
                What exactly has Ghoddos scoring on Lille to do with Jahanbakhsh?

Comment

WOW what a free kick!

Ghoddos is way underrated. He should be in a better team. Hopefully he lights it up for Amiens and goes to a better team next year.

Comment

Originally posted by ShiroKhorshid View Post
                    What exactly has Ghoddos scoring on Lille to do with Jahanbakhsh?
                    Taking free kicks

Comment

my link was shittt
                      only saw a few seconds of the game where that jack-ass telegraphed his weak PK and missed what coulda been a valuable point in hindsight for Amien..!
                      any vid of the FK goal yet ..??

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                        WOW what a free kick!

Ghoddos is way underrated. He should be in a better team. Hopefully he lights it up for Amiens and goes to a better team next year.
                        He will definately be an interesting player for the likes of Lyon or Marseille if he keeps up with good performances. Definately has what it takes to score +10 goals.

Comment

I also thought Ghoddos should have gotten more playing time in WC. His leg is so powerful the Spain goalkeeper froze when he took the shot that almost went in! He can be a great asset for us if CQ uses him, hopefully.
                          Does anyone have the video of the freekick? If you can share it, it would be awesome.
                          Last edited by somebuffguy; 09-15-2018, 01:05 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

If Shojaei is going to start over Ghoddos in the Asian Cup, I’m canceling my PFDC account.

Comment

If CQ doesn’t play Ghoddos I’m going to cry

Comment

He should have taken the Penalty too!

Originally posted by ShiroKhorshid View Post
                                He will definately be an interesting player for the likes of Lyon or Marseille if he keeps up with good performances. Definately has what it takes to score +10 goals.
                                any team that will play CL next season will do

Comment

Working...
                                X