Saman Ghoddos @ Amiens SC | 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
    Do you know why the French dont like us?
    They are arrogant, ignorant and iran has a non existant (at best) or bad reputation there. It is not surprising when you see how media portray the country. I mean even in the touristic shows, they spend 2min to show shiraz but stay hours in qom or such

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
      Watch this piece of @*&^ saying an iranian player couldnt bring something to a team like amiens in a difficult league like ligue 1.

Too bad croatia didnt do the job in the final
      Fuck that fool. The France national team barely has players with original French roots winning the World Cup, all the immigrants did it for them and they are still entitled.

This is why I was cheering for Croatia.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
        They are arrogant, ignorant and iran has a non existant (at best) or bad reputation there. It is not surprising when you see how media portray the country. I mean even in the touristic shows, they spend 2min to show shiraz but stay hours in qom or such
        I couldn’t agree more such a bad mentality, they are more than arrogant

Comment

Khob khalah enjad az Farance bad nagin ye moge Amiens SC fans miyan inja

Comment

https://www.instagram.com/amiensscfootball/

The club announced on their story that Saman Ghoddos will play today.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post

Great! Against a good team too!

Comment

Ummm not quite. They announced he is eligible to play today.

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk
                Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                  Great! Against a good team too!
                  Sarcasm?
                  Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                  Ummm not quite. They announced he is eligible to play today.

Shart mibandi?

Comment

Sarcasm?

Shart mibandi?
                    Literally just translating the story on Instagram. He may or may not start. What's the bet?

Comment

Literally just translating the story on Instagram. He may or may not start. What's the bet?

Saman's friend on Twitter posted this:

Saman Ghoddos will debut from start for Amiens today vs Reims.
                      Kick off 20.00 cet

https://twitter.com/Iranskfotboll/st...58601249808385

Comment

No bet. This is one of their easiest matches against newly promoted side Stade Riems, so he is highly anticipated to start.

Comment

The more I think about it, the more I love Saman in the French league. His skillset will really translate well.

BTW, some of the guys on Instagram like Karim Ansarifard have congratulated Saman for transfer.

Comment

Huesca has made a formal complaint to Fifa requesting one of 2 options:

1) Ghoddos plays in Amiens and Huesca receives financial compensation or

2) That the player and the club break their contract and the Huesca can include him in their squad.

The article also confirms deal was in place and kindberg broke it for a late more lucrative offer from Amiens. All signed documents forwarded to Fifa.

http://www.elperiodicodearagon.com/n...s_1305092.html

Sent from my Google device using Tapatalk

Comment

Huesca has made a formal complaint to Fifa requesting one of 2 options:

1) Ghoddos plays in Amiens and Huesca receives financial compensation or

2) That the player and the club break their contract and the Huesca team can include it in their squad.

The article also confirms deal was in place and kindberg broke it for a late more lucrative offer from Amiens. All signed documents forwarded to Fifa.

http://www.elperiodicodearagon.com/n...s_1305092.html

tbh it would be better for saman if he ended up in huesca.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                                tbh it would be better for saman if he ended up in huesca.
                                And if Huesca wins the case Amiens is risking it fielding an inelligible player.

Comment

Working...
                                X