2018–19 Persian Gulf Pro League

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IranPowned View Post
    Rumors are that Taremi will replace him or even David Villa.
    David Villa? Are you sure?

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
      David Villa? Are you sure?
      Navid's Villa

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
        It seems the other scottish (or irish) left because of homesickness. Cannot blame them, specially Stokes has a little kid.
        That's why it is important to have average or non TM players like Ghorbani, Ahmadzadeh to learn in Europe. They will come back and strengthen our league in some years.

Great point!

I know about Lee Erwin, but I was wondering whether Stokes left for the same reason alone, or if there were other factors, such as not being paid on time, issues with management, etc.

Comment

Afshin Ghotbi back to Iran as Foolad Coach!!!!!!

https://90tv.ir/news/%D8%B1%D8%B3%D9...F-%D8%B4%D8%AF

Comment

Originally posted by NFL View Post
            Afshin Ghotbi back to Iran as Foolad Coach!!!!!!

https://90tv.ir/news/%D8%B1%D8%B3%D9...F-%D8%B4%D8%AF
            He waited for toman to devalue 10x. Makes his taxes much cheaper

Comment

did anyone watch the Padideh vs. Sepahan game today ?

wow what a match , it was like your watching an EPL game.

The pace of the game and attacking style from start to finish.

It was the best IPL game i watched this season

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
                did anyone watch the Padideh vs. Sepahan game today ?

wow what a match , it was like your watching an EPL game.

The pace of the game and attacking style from start to finish.

It was the best IPL game i watched this season
                I watched it. the first half was pretty good. Second half not so much. And Padideh's goal was NOT offside.

Comment

Agents (Dal-lals) have ruined our football. Afshin Qobti should be banned from coaching in Iran. he fucked up national team and left Iran while holding Team-e Melli hostage. When he was at Persepolis, someone told me his wife was paid over $100K for her painting of Persepolis players.

Yes, Sepahan vs. Padideh was an entertaining game to watch. Many fans also enjoyed the game.
                  چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                    He waited for toman to devalue 10x. Makes his taxes much cheaper
                    Or:
                    May be he is thinking of Perspolis If CQ leave and Branko move to TM.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                      We lost 2 years of transfers because of Taremi and he wants to go to Teraktor?
                      Disgusting.
                      Let's be real for a second. Sure Taremi had a good WC qualifying with Iran, and he has the physical tools necessary to be a good striker/winger, but he's just really declined since he's gone to Qatar.

His form for Al-Gharafa has been so poor, even Qatari fans know him as the boy who can't finish a simple shot. His footballing IQ is also lacking severely.

I would much much rather have Kaveh Rezaei, Alipour, or another young up and coming striker/winger like Sayyadmanesh take his place but then again i'm no CQ..

Comment

Tractor won in Abadan, good result! Happy that Esteghlal won too, they are getting in form!

Comment

Invitation for trial

Kananizadegan
                          SD Eibar

Comment

Khalilzadeh is soo clutch! Also credit to Branko for giving the youth a chance!

Comment

Back to back narrow wins for Perspolis is all good to me. I don't care how many goals we score and what not. All that matters is the result at the final whistle and we have been able to pull it off so far, and that's exactly how we reached the finals of ACL. At mid season we will have a good number of valuable addition injected to the team. So I am very hopeful to be one of the contenders and possibly once again the champions of this season!

Comment

Also, Adam Hemati has been surprisingly good. I thought he was forced onto the team because he is Saeed Raad's grandson, but he puts in solid performances despite not being the most talented player on the field.

Comment

Working...
                                X