X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ramingeles2000 View Post
    *** edited ***

WARNED!

You don't have to agree but you are not allowed to insult members!
    it's an inside joke between Hoorad and I! he knows i'm kidding!

Comment

Originally posted by ramingeles2000 View Post
      it's an inside joke between Hoorad and I! he knows i'm kidding!
      plz use PM next time!
      CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Good luck to Branko in Al-Ahli.

He did a good job for Persepolis winning trophies. As a TM fan of course I can't forget the damage he did which took 10 years to recover from, and the sly way he went about things (albeit in a system as corrupt as IR).

But I wish him the best in his next endeavour, and I can't think of a better fit for him.

Comment

First signing for Branko is Yazid Al-Bakr

Comment

He might have won some stuff with PP but the treacherous way he left, he destroyed his own legacy.
            sigpic

Zendeh bad IRAN
            >-----------------<
            Marg bar dictator
            >-----------------<

Comment

He'll probably get fired within a year, i give him 6 months tops. Branko is a charlatan.

Comment

Originally posted by sirvan View Post
                He'll probably get fired within a year, i give him 6 months tops. Branko is a charlatan.
                He's good at fooling people though. Somehow people forgot the way he left Iran in 2006, not just how he left the team in its fragmented shape but literally not returning to Iran to say something to fans, the media etc...

I have a feeling he will be back with PP in 2 years.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                  God, please let this be true and make it happen.
                  God listened to you bro.

Comment

Nooshi joonesh
                    "I want to thank Prince Mansour Bin Mishaal for giving me the chance of managing one of the biggest clubs in Asia.”

Comment

He was an effective coach for Persepolis, some do very good at club level, good for him. TM coach requires a strategic ambassador ready for war.

Two questions:
                      1.Where is the proof that Branko stirred up trouble? Hashieh sazi is a national hobby, don't expect foreigners to keep the best interests of our national team in mind when some of our adult locals/iranians living abroad don't.
                      2. How was he supposed to behave after the 2006 wc? Was he really in charge of much at the time in order to make the right diplomatic decisions?
                      Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

Originally posted by Roxanaz80 View Post
                        2. How was he supposed to behave after the 2006 wc? Was he really in charge of much at the time in order to make the right diplomatic decisions?
                        I can't say what he was in charge of, because he definitely was not in charge of the locker room.

Comment

I fully appreciate his departure. May be now he can start undercutting the KSA national team and coach.

Go Brango. Don’t forget to kiss MBS dear end, but then again U are a master of kissing up
                          Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

The sad thing is that This moron got people to go against their national team ! Both CQ and Brangoh have left iran and whats left behind is hatred between some football fans. Maybe if we had propper management this would've never happened.

Comment

Big signing for Branko - Serbia's Danijel Aleksic: https://twitter.com/ALAHLI_FCEN/stat...99341384982528

They are doing their training camp in Austria at the moment. Looking very strong for the ACL and I think they may well win it this year.

I appreciate that Ahli are a big club, but still it is disrespectful to Persepolis who are surely a huge club in Asia:

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                                Big signing for Branko - Serbia's Danijel Aleksic: https://twitter.com/ALAHLI_FCEN/stat...99341384982528

They are doing their training camp in Austria at the moment. Looking very strong for the ACL and I think they may well win it this year.

I appreciate that Ahli are a big club, but still it is disrespectful to Persepolis who are surely a huge club in Asia:

he said, "one of" dadash

Comment

Working...
                                X