Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
      I think its because of his girlfriend
      Who is she??

Comment

Originally posted by Nika89 View Post
        I don't know haha.. Should I do it?

I think yes because I want to wear it alsoo
        NO!!! Don’t wash it! It has the DNA of Ghoddos on it, so send it to a lab and clone 10 more Ghoddos so we can win Asian Cup!

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
          Who is she??
          valentinabeqiri on instagram

She was at his game.

Comment

Saman sets up 2 goals in Amiens win over Stade Rennes. According to Score he was man of the match in a 2-1 victory.

Sent from my Google device using Tapatalk
            Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Any highlights?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                Any highlights?
                http://hattrick.arna.ir/assets/105c8...-90tv.ir-1.mp4

I will kill myself if CQ doesn't start him in the Asiancup.

Comment

Ghoddos became swedish for lequipe live report of the game :

Nouvelle transversale pour Amiens !
                  Superbe coup-franc réalisé par Ghoddos du droit. La frappe de l'attaquant suédois a parfaitement contourné le mur et touché la barre transversale en retombant quelques centimètres devant la ligne de but.

https://www.lequipe.fr/Football/matc...-rennes/428203

Comment

My biggest pet peeve is when a guy scores a goal but doesn't acknowledge the passer. What an a hole!

Comment

From what people have said he was unlucky not to have two goals with his two assists , his price tag is rising all the time.

Comment

I still do not understand why someone like Taremi should get over 220+ minutes playing time at the World Cup but Saman Ghoddos should not get a lot more than what he got? IMO Taremi, Ansarifard, and Hajsafi got more playing time than what they were deserved at the World Cup.

Comment

Originally posted by Sarbaze-Vatan View Post
                          I still do not understand why someone like Taremi should get over 220+ minutes playing time at the World Cup but Saman Ghoddos should not get a lot more than what he got? IMO Taremi, Ansarifard, and Hajsafi got more playing time than what they were deserved at the World Cup.
                          Taremi is great defensively, which was on fully display vs. Spain. But I do agree that Saman should've got more time.

Comment

Saman is too good for a bottom table french team, He can easy play in top 3-4 French teams(other than PSG maybe).

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                              Taremi is great defensively, which was on fully display vs. Spain. But I do agree that Saman should've got more time.
                              Funny because I rate Saman's defensive play as extremely strong. He tracks players and passes better than all TM players reminiscent of Dejagah and his Fulham days.

Sent from my Google device using Tapatalk
                              Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

I made the ride from Paris to Amiens today, he made me a thumb and a wink with my iranian flag just the moment he took the corner to make an assist maybe I gave him power , but doesnt gave me his shirt, he gave it to a little kid, a real amiens fan I guess, but didnt come to me at the end, I was sad but maybe the kid deserve it more than me

Comment

Working...
                                X