No announcement yet.

Saman Ghoddos @ Amiens SC | 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amazing how much talent our current TM has!! Truly amazing !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
      Amazing how much talent our current TM has!! Truly amazing !!!! [emoji144]
      And yet we play like we have none and need to park the bus...

Sent from my Google device using Tapatalk
      Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post

yes. against morocco, spain, and portugal we still need to park the bus. If we park the bus this asian cup, you would have a more valid argument.

Comment

Against Morocco, Portugal, and Spain, teams with MORE talent, yes we park the bus. But against other teams we have seen that is not the case, just last week against Uzbekistan we dominated them playing open football, not to mention when we defeated S.Korea 1-0 in Tehran 2 years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
            Against Morocco, Portugal, and Spain, teams with MORE talent, yes we park the bus. But against other teams we have seen that is not the case, just last week against Uzbekistan we dominated them playing open football, not to mention when we defeated S.Korea 1-0 in Tehran 2 years ago.
            Uzbekistan was a friendly. We parked the bus against Nigeria and Morroco as well as Argentina and Spain...you don't see a problem with that strategy? We basically park the bus against every team but Asian ones...and even then we parked the bus against SK (God bless Gucci and his individual magic).

Comment

Uzbekistan was a friendly. We parked the bus against Nigeria and Morroco as well as Argentina and Spain...you don't see a problem with that strategy? We basically park the bus against every team but Asian ones...and even then we parked the bus against SK (God bless Gucci and his individual magic).

Stop putting in examples that are totally unrelated. We played nigeria when our team sucked. The talent that people are talking about WAS NOT THERE in 2014 AT ALL. If you doubt this, go watch the qualification highlights. Our team, players, sucked at football except for 3-4 guys. We parked the bus against SK BECAUSE WE WERE HORRIBLE THEN. What dont you understand about that ?????

If with these players we have now, we play defensively at the asian cup, then you have a case. But now, you are just sounding like a fool. Our players in 2014 were HORRIBLE. Except for gucci,Dejagah, nekou (who was past his prime). Jalal and Pej were good defenders but not bazi saz at all.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                Stop putting in examples that are totally unrelated. We played nigeria when our team sucked. The talent that people are talking about WAS NOT THERE in 2014 AT ALL. If you doubt this, go watch the qualification highlights. Our team, players, sucked at football except for 3-4 guys. We parked the bus against SK BECAUSE WE WERE HORRIBLE THEN. What dont you understand about that ?????

If with these players we have now, we play defensively at the asian cup, then you have a case. But now, you are just sounding like a fool. Our players in 2014 were HORRIBLE. Except for gucci,Dejagah, nekou (who was past his prime). Jalal and Pej were good defenders but not bazi saz at all.
                Let's check back in after AC. Who cares how we do against Uzbekistan and Qatar. Tell me about Japan and Australia if we get that far. I'm sure some controversy will give CQ and his supporters an excuse

Comment

Ghoddos and his girlfriend. Caption this picture.

Comment

So much bus parking:

Comment

Look at where Saman’s girlfriend hand is. She makin moves

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                        Look at where Saman’s girlfriend hand is. She makin moves
                        what is her IG? for research purposes

Comment

what is her IG? for research purposes
                          Baba I was hoping PFDC would know

Comment

Comment

Found it haji. You ask I deliver:

valentinabeqiri

Comment

Found it haji. You ask I deliver:

valentinabeqiri
                                Sounds Albanian or something with the Q in her last name? Anyways, prepare for Iranians to start spamming her now

Comment

Working...
                                X