Hedayati

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hedayati

Hi, anyone who can explain what is going on with him right now? I read some stuff in the news but i didnt get what exactly is happening?

he stole beytal mal money , money which belongs to the Iranian people and spent many of them on perspolis bought many players such as seyed jalal hosseini , before he got caught he was worshiped by PP fans and now that hes in this situation PP fans want nothing to do with him lol.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by unique football View Post
      he stole beytal mal money , money which belongs to the Iranian people and spent many of them on perspolis bought many players such as seyed jalal hosseini , before he got caught he was worshiped by PP fans and now that hes in this situation PP fans want nothing to do with him lol.
      how did he steal?

Comment

Not sure mate , thats why hes in court for now . No latest news
        sigpic

Comment

He didn't just spend on Persepolis as some like to make it out.

He's in court for basically embezzling and stealing money.

Comment

they opened many small companies overseas to go around US sanctions, in process, they stole 7 billion euros combined among all 13 people involved. Hedayati is one of the 13.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by unique football View Post
              Sounds about right ..!

Piroozi is Mullah’s team after all, so I’m pretty sure they knew & approved of his actions & if he has enough dirt on some key figures involved in the scam them he will end up walking away scot-free..!

Comment

Working...
              X