Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And apparently he is back in Doha right now.

Comment

With Jorge Jesus taking over I wonder if this changes any decisions made with transfers that were in the pipeline at Benfica.

Comment

Originally posted by PEJ View Post
        Imagine he says screw it and signs a fat money contract for Al Sadd loooooool

Comment

Oh god... Read Doha and had a heart attack. Let's pray he doesn't go back to any Asian team in the near future

Comment

Originally posted by JoojehKoobedeh2 View Post
            Imagine he says screw it and signs a fat money contract for Al Sadd loooooool
            Trust me, that thought has run across my mind several times.

Comment

Taremi wont sign in Doha, he is on Vacation now but he wont lose europe for an asian team.

Comment

He’s probably going to Iran for vacation. Doha is basically one of the very few connections to Tehran currently

Comment

I am always for a guy who scored less P. K but honestly who cares, he had a hell of season, his level of football even improved by few levels, I just wished he was at this stage 3-4 years earlier.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

A few tweets about Mehdi.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Jamorusht...71809966563328

This first one is from a reporter for the local newspaper in Birmingham suggesting that Villa go back in for Taremi (fingers crossed doesn’t happen).

https://mobile.twitter.com/FootballR...74088618627072

From a football twitter page with 80k followers loving Taremi’s second goal against Boavista.

Comment

And the icing on the cake is MOTM voted by the fans!

Comment

Crazy how low his transfer value is considering he was one of the top goalscorers in Portugal.. I would definitely take a chance on him.

Comment

I think taremi will get a move that will surprise everyone because he performed incredibly and will be an incredible value for the 5-8 million range.
                          AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

so Brighton signs a new attacking midfielder and pothead is very excited about it. Lol
                            See the stats for your self
                            هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                            نگاه میکنید.
                            sigpic
                            I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
                              so Brighton signs a new attacking midfielder and pothead is very excited about it. Lol
                              See the stats for your self
                              Thanks. I think you meant to post in ARJs thread. Sounds like this guy is in his twilight years and looking for somewhere to retire.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                                Az chizi ke khoondam, Carvahal mikhad bere Flamengo jaygozine JJ (ke rafte Benfica).

To resanaye Espanaye migan Tiago Mendes shayad biyad Rio Ave: https://www.marca.com/futbol/atletic...a2a8b45c9.html
                                https://old.reddit.com/r/soccer/comm...manager_of_sp/

I take that back, it seems he will be the next manager of S.C. Braga! Good on you Carvahal!

Comment

Working...
                                X